Does anyone know anything about this?

cookster said:
Made up to cover up his shite performance.

Akin to allergy to grass.

Yeh, cos it's totally implausible that Spanish fans could racially abuse a black player isn't it.

Amazing how Balotelli managed to persuade a disparate group of journalists to go along with the deception too.

And by the way although the OP's link is from the Daily Fail this was also reported on the Kick it Out website.

After all the rhetoric about stamping out racism and zero tolerance I can't believe some of you are trying to sweep this under the carpet. It's almost as if certain posters dislike Balotelli so much that they don't care if he is racially abused.

BringBackSwales said:
cookster said:

can you justify these comments?

Not really but it's always someone elses fault when Mario fucks up.

Strange that IF he was racially abused the Italians ain't backing him up by making an official complaint.

cookster said:
BringBackSwales said:
cookster said:

Strange that IF he was racially abused the Italians ain't backing him up by making an official complaint.

What has Mario said about the incident?

Van bommel said the Dutch black players were racially abused in there training session uefa said they have no evidence of it, van bommel is meant to have stuck to his guns and said he knows what he heard and if it happens during a match he would walk his team off. At least that's what talksport said this morning and fair play if he does. Uefa will brush it under the carpet like they do with club football. Just the other day platini said he did not feel it was right to punish an f.a. for their crowds racist behavior but yet during the Germany match they made an announcement that the match would be abandoned and Germany sanctioned if their fans didn't stop throwing pieces of paper. Ycmiu but uefa seem to have there priorities a bit askew if they think that's a bigger concern than people making monkey chants

cookster said:
BringBackSwales said:
cookster said:

Mario having a bad game and some Spanish cunts being racist are 2 separate episodes, so I am not sure how Mario having a mare can excuse such shocking behaviour, I do not get your point in the slightest.

The worst racism I have ever seen at a football match was a Spain v England friendly a few years ago - SWP was playing and I could not believe the monkey taunts EVERY time a black England player touched the ball - it was half the bloody ground, including middle aged men in business suits and young kids - it was horrible and it was disgusting, and it is still horrible and disgusting if 2 do it or if 20,000 do it, and your post of almost forgiving it cos Mario had a shit game is a shocker, and just plain wrong. I remember thinking that night that spain is a supposedly first world country with a third world mentality - well now it is a country with a third world mentality to go with its third world debt and its third world banks, and it fucking well deserves it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.