Does anyone know anything about this?

cookster said:
BringBackSwales said:
cookster said:
Made up to cover up his shite performance.

Akin to allergy to grass.

can you justify these comments?

Not really but it's always someone elses fault when Mario fucks up.

Strange that IF he was racially abused the Italians ain't backing him up by making an official complaint.

Why dont you just admit you dont like Mario???

BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:
A non story. Move along folks !!

not sure in what way alleged racist abuse is a non story?

Because it didn`t happen.

-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am --

gaudinho's stolen car said:
After all the rhetoric about stamping out racism and zero tolerance I can't believe some of you are trying to sweep this under the carpet. It's almost as if certain posters dislike Balotelli so much that they don't care if he is racially abused.

I`m not sweeping it under the carpet,because it didn`t happen in droves of fans chanting.Always get one or two knob heads at any game.
As already been pointed out that the Italian FA are not complaining so as I said before a non story.

oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:

how do you KNOW that? Based on what I have seen off spain's scummy fans I certainly believe there will have been some racist chanting, but glad to know that you KNOW that there wasn't<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:

After all the rhetoric about stamping out racism and zero tolerance I can't believe some of you are trying to sweep this under the carpet. It's almost as if certain posters dislike Balotelli so much that they don't care if he is racially abused.

I`m not sweeping it under the carpet,because it didn`t happen in droves of fans chanting.Always get one or two knob heads at any game.
As already been pointed out that the Italian FA are not complaining so as I said before a non story.

were you there then?

The Spanish fans were certainly taunting him and mocking him if he lost the ball and when he got angry but I think because of their history people presume it was racist but I don't think there was any racist chants or 'monkey-noises' made. Although I wouldn't put it past the Spanish given their history.

BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:

how do you KNOW that? Based on what I have seen off spain's scummy fans I certainly believe there will have been some racist chanting, but glad to know that you KNOW that there wasn't

-- Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am --

oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:

were you there then?

Were you ???
Why havn`t we heard any of this nonsense from the media apart form one newspaper ?Why havn`t we heard anything from the TV Companies ? Why are the Italian FA not doing anything ? Why did the Italian Manager NOT go on the pitch to give Mario a hug ? Why did Mario NOT ask his capatian to talk to the Ref ?? Fucking hell because its shit that didn`t fucking happen.
Most of you are using this to cover up Marios poor game.
Get real.

oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:

how do you KNOW that? Based on what I have seen off spain's scummy fans I certainly believe there will have been some racist chanting, but glad to know that you KNOW that there wasn't

oakiecokie said:

were you there then?

Were you ???
Why havn`t we heard any of this nonsense from the media apart form one newspaper ?Why havn`t we heard anything from the TV Companies ? Why are the Italian FA not doing anything ? Why did the Italian Manager NOT go on the pitch to give Mario a hug ? Why did Mario NOT ask his capatian to talk to the Ref ?? Fucking hell because its shit that didn`t fucking happen.
Get real.

see my earlier post - I said Mario had a shit game and it was NOT linked to any alleged racist insults from the crowd - now YOU get fucking real - you weren't there, I wasn't there, so neither of us KNOW, so stop posting like you do KNOW

Face palm at some comments in this thread, and some clowns want to take issue with me saying half the thick fuckers on here would gladly join in.

oakiecokie said:
BringBackSwales said:
oakiecokie said:

oakiecokie said:

were you there then?

Were you ???
Get real.

Mario has said fuck all and the Italian FA have said fuck all you muppet. Several independent journalists have stated what they heard. Are they lying? Do you know? Read the fucking OP for the first time in your life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.