Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

Montgomery Burns

Five minutes injury time I said to my daughter that they're going to carry on until United score again.

16 seconds after the goal the referee blew for time, according to Sky.

You could not believe it, or rather, perhaps you could.

How on earth does Martin Atkinson explain that? What on earth is his justification?

There is institutionalised corruption going on here - I said, half jokingly on an Aussie website before the game that United would get the winning goal with a terrific diving header by the referee eight minutes into injury time.

I wasn't that far wrong.

The campaign against the FA continues with a vengeance!

we must stand as one club and express our outrage at this travesty of justice how can football ever be judged as unbiased when these red scum continue to get away witht his shit at home did anyone else see ferguson and that cock whylie carrying on after the reds had scored as if to say thenks and now you can end it i am gutted that we were cheated out of a much deserved point this is scandalous

5th min of injury time and Hughes gets told to go away by Wiley with a stern face for asking why we are still playing???

6th min of injury time and Baconface and Wiley can very clearly be seen giggling with each other after the Rags win with a goal just short of 1.5 mins after the final whistle was to have been blown!

I am fucking disgusted at the moment, first we have the Adebayor stitch up and now this.

We dont play in a competition fella's, it's a fucking stitch up!

5th min of injury time and Hughes gets told to go away by Wiley with a stern face for asking why we are still playing???

6th min of injury time and Baconface and Wiley can very clearly be seen giggling with each other after the Rags win with a goal just short of 1.5 mins after the final whistle was to have been blown!

I am fucking disgusted at the moment, first we have the Adebayor stitch up and now this.

blueinsa said:

Could`nt put it better myself! ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE

No doubt theres something going on. There just has to be an inquiry. I hope the club does something about this.

Bigga said:
Here's me thinking 4th Officials were supposed to be unbiased and there to enforce a law. So Alan Whiley thinks it's ok to have a giggle with Whiskey Nose??

If he isn't brought up to the FA to explain his actions, I'd be surprised!

I'd be surprised if he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.