Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

this is cheating to the highest degree,theres no chance there would of been that much extra time if we were behind,it needs sorting bigtime,,,cheating CHEATING cheating scum,,fuckin fergie laughing,,well we are only going to get better and better now,,revenge will be sweater

Bigga said:
Here's me thinking 4th Officials were supposed to be unbiased and there to enforce a law. So Alan Whiley thinks it's ok to have a giggle with Whiskey Nose??

If he isn't brought up to the FA to explain his actions, I'd be surprised!

THIS ALL THE WAY.

i was fooking fuming at this considering hughes was not given the time of day asking about all the time being added in no way is this right.

If Manchester City do not put in a protest about this referee they want their heads examining. It was an absolute disgrace.

The rags did not deserve that. City deserved a draw at least and that referee wants sacking.

Absolutely gutted

blupoo said:
FUCK THE EXTRA TIME ADDED TO THE INJURY TIME..........
.......WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET 4 MINUTES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
LIVID, FUCKING LIVID!

Exactly what I was thinking. Four minutes?!?!?!?!?!

I dont remember a physio coming on the pitch ONCE in that game. It's a fking joke!

Let me get this right - 4 minutes was signalled yes? Then Bellamy scores just inside the 1st minute of that (was it timed at 90:14) so there is another minute added on for the goal. Then a Utd sub which is another half a minute so 1 min 30 secs on top of the 4 signalled. Owen scores after 95 mins 28 secs was it? Then a further minute or so extra for the winning goal is added on making a grand total of something like 96 minutes 50-odd seconds?

I'm not too sure where the original 4 minutes came from in the first place but all the excuses will be used by the FA and the match officials roughly as I have stated above. Sorry fella's, you should know by now that this league is corrupt and that shower of bastards have been bending the officials for almost 2 decades now. I'm pretty sure the free kick was moved a bit further forward than where the 'offence' took place too but its the kind of thing you come to expect at OT.

I seriously hope City use this injustice as a spur for the rest of the season but you have to realise that you are not just playing against 19 other sides, there is the darker side too...........

I think we should All log on to Men and any othe paper website and put our views forward but please make sure you do not go over the top. yes there is a question to be answered by the ref of why he played more time when there was no reason to and why when approached by a manager to explane the 4th offical waved him away but after the fianl whistle fergie was see to joke with him, what do this look like to others( Like a fix) all city fans at the return fixture if we have any the officals from this games should for One minutr before kickoff express there dipleasure by booing or turning there back on the game for 1 minute .

What do yout think????

kevin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.