Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

Bigga said:
Here's me thinking 4th Officials were supposed to be unbiased and there to enforce a law. So Alan Whiley thinks it's ok to have a giggle with Whiskey Nose??

If he isn't brought up to the FA to explain his actions, I'd be surprised!

He won't be Bigga, there really is one set of rules for them and one for us. This is what we're up against. Cheats.

Don't worry though, our time is coming.

The 4th official showed 4 minutes and the scum made a substitution so where the fuck did 7 minutes come from???

I wouldn't go as far as saying that they're actually fixing the outcome of games, but the rags certainly have a major influence in the highest echelon's of the game, which includes the officials.

FUCK THE EXTRA TIME ADDED TO THE INJURY TIME..........
.......WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GET 4 MINUTES IN THE FIRST PLACE?
LIVID, FUCKING LIVID!

This is institutionalised cheating and an inquiry MUST be brought about to establish just why they were allowed all that time to score. I'm so sick at this moment

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Atkinson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Atkinson</a>

I would usually say "don't be so paranoid", but that was a disgrace. I think there is bias at the very least.

Totally agree how does 4mins turn into nearly 6 even with 30 seconds added on for their sub it still a pi55 take
So obvious this was going to happen when it when to 3-3. Can someone explain to me where 4 mins came from in the first place this in itself seems excessive for a game with very few subs and injuries?

Heard the cockneys singing "That's Why were Champions"

Yes, THAT'S exactly why your Champions, there's 2 points today you shouldn't have had.
I seem to remember a game (against Sheff Wed?) where the game didn't stop until united scored.
Corruption - that's why your champions
Trouble is, we are going o be soooooo good even this shit won't stop us.

The big 4 know this, the establishment know this, we are suffering their reaction now, but we will overcome this.

Today is a real turning point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.