Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

on sky they are saying about what time the ref can add on,so this is what they are saying
4 mins injury time
55 secs for bellars goal celebration
30 secs for carrick sub
so if that is how they work it out why was there not
call it a minute for every other goal celebration = 5 mins
30 secs for every other sub =2 mins
so surely the 4th ref should have put 7 mins up on the board
then the ref blew for full time 16 secs after the crock scored why did he not add another minute injury time,cheatin bastards

The contention is the 55 seconds - there was no justification for adding it on as extra time.

bluemoon27 said:
on sky they are saying about what time the ref can add on,so this is what they are saying
4 mins injury time
55 secs for bellars goal celebration
30 secs for carrick sub
so if that is how they work it out why was there not
call it a minute for every other goal celebration = 5 mins
30 secs for every other sub =2 mins
so surely the 4th ref should have put 7 mins up on the board
then the ref blew for full time 16 secs after the crock scored why did he not add another minute injury time,cheatin bastards

Who was injured? Thought the physios didn't come on.

mancity1 said:
On reflection I have little to complain about the amount of extra time given.

We were too lax at the back in the second half but on the chances created no one could be too riled had it finished 3-3.

Richards has to learn to focus on the job given and while he was more interested in events leading up to the throw in Utd got in the second minute of the game he forgot about the basics and we allowed a very soft goal.

Officials will always come under the firing line but I prefer Lescott 's version on events on the OS who like most of our defenders had a poor second half.

Two pieces of brilliance from Bellamy kept us in the game.

The positive for me is that we have shown we can come back into a big game from behind and we if we are fully focused on the job at hand for 90 minutes do not have to pay any side more respect than they deserve.

A point would have been a decent result but we have already shown that provided we keep doing the things we know we are capable of on mathc days we are in for our best season yet in the premiership.

What is important is we tighten up against West Ham and if we keep Cole and Hines quiet we should come away with a win.

Spot on. Mancheatser U£$%^d away is not the defining moment of our season. Onwards and upwards.

I tend to agree. We shouldn't have conceded four goals regardless, especially two weak headers to darren fletcher ffs. We gave a good account of ourselves and they know that this time next year the team will be settled and strengthened. We gave them a real scare without our two 'star' players by ferguson's own admission, not long.

Dobsy87 said:
I tend to agree. We shouldn't have conceded four goals regardless, especially two weak headers to darren fletcher ffs. We gave a good account of ourselves and they know that this time next year the team will be settled and strengthened. We gave them a real scare without our two 'star' players by ferguson's own admission, not long.

We'll ignore that Evra dived for the free kick for their third goal.

jesus christ. the whole world hates city, its all a conspiracy. Sort your heads out.
Maybe you should blame fat richards for defending like a twat rather than the refs watch. If they cant stop a goal for one more minute then thats their own fault. The ref didnt let owen pick the ball up n run with it over the line. that would be corrupt

do you work for sky you scumbag now go and take your face for a shit
concernedofStockport said:
Some unbelievably embarrassing posts, some facts - warning, you may need to take off blue tinted specs in order to read without self combusting...

Minimum of 4 minutes added time was indicated by the 4th offical as Bellamy celebrated.

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

The world is against us isn't it. Conspiracy after conspiracy.

Not one person here would be calling them corrupt (which is out of line imo, the FA are a lot of things, but that's a bit steep) if we had scored. Which we could have, the ref didn't stop us from playing now did they.

The ref/FA didn't make us fall asleep and concede, we can moan all we like, but at the end of the day, if we made an attempt to even get forward we could have scored, they didn't make us look ridiculous at the back all day long.

We can make excuses all we like, it's an easy out to blame the ref/FA, they didn't make our defence as shocking as they were, they didn't make us fall asleep either. We could have easily scored or easily defended the goal, in those last few minutes, but we didn't. And that's no ones fault but our own.
Excuses are no good to us, and I can't believe how many people are whining about the FA, oh the whole world's out to get us..ffs.
We had a chance to win the game, we didn't, our fault, no ones elses. It's about time we took responsibilty for our own actions, or in this case, lack of actions. The time for excuses (I would have thought) is over..apparently not.

Montgomery Burns said:
Five minutes injury time I said to my daughter that they're going to carry on until United score again.

16 seconds after the goal the referee blew for time, according to Sky.

You could not believe it, or rather, perhaps you could.

How on earth does Martin Atkinson explain that? What on earth is his justification?

There is institutionalised corruption going on here - I said, half jokingly on an Aussie website before the game that United would get the winning goal with a terrific diving header by the referee eight minutes into injury time.

I wasn't that far wrong.

The campaign against the FA continues with a vengeance!

its corrupt, in fact bent as fuck, they absolutly hate us and spurs trying to spoil their cartel.
thats why they are hated the world over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.