Does anyone now doubt the FA and its officials are corrupt

Sorry but Rags are reading this and posting links, we lost, we laugh at them and now we give them ammo.

Roll on.

ABLUESNOWMAN said:
blueinsa said:
5th min of injury time and Hughes gets told to go away by Wiley with a stern face for asking why we are still playing???

6th min of injury time and Baconface and Wiley can very clearly be seen giggling with each other after the Rags win with a goal just short of 1.5 mins after the final whistle was to have been blown!

I am fucking disgusted at the moment, first we have the Adebayor stitch up and now this.

We dont play in a competition fella's, it's a fucking stitch up!
Could`nt put it better myself! ABSOLUTE FUCKING DISGRACE

Couldn't agree more. I was & still am so p'd off with the so called ''unbiased'' officials, I hope there's an enquiry into Baconface's little joke with Wiley & they both get what's coming but, oh hang on a minute - sorry distracted by a pig flying past my window!

Total joke but we'll have the last laugh at COMS.............

AzTattooedsean777 said:
Does time go slower in England as I could swear that 4 minutes is 4 minutes not 6 minutes?! So pissed off!
Only in Old Trafford I believe.
Rags are saying that the ball is round, City could've won it in injury time as well, yada yada. If we did, could you imagine the reactions now?

Makes me sick to see Wiley and Ferguson having their laugh at the fix.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fREb-2QEA[/youtube]

And as for the Rags reading this thread,yep you won,the better team in the second half and most city fans could have accepted our makeshift team being beaten in normal time.The rag's however won't admit they were the recipient of some very questionable refereeing,but try to count the seconds of injury time to justify the ridiculousness of what the ref added on.
Too arrogant and clueless to admit that they won the game because of the generous refereeing as much as their own good play.Everyone with a brain watching that game knows deep down that that added time was bullshit.

On reflection I have little to complain about the amount of extra time given.

We were too lax at the back in the second half but on the chances created no one could be too riled had it finished 3-3.

Richards has to learn to focus on the job given and while he was more interested in events leading up to the throw in Utd got in the second minute of the game he forgot about the basics and we allowed a very soft goal.

Officials will always come under the firing line but I prefer Lescott 's version on events on the OS who like most of our defenders had a poor second half.

Two pieces of brilliance from Bellamy kept us in the game.

The positive for me is that we have shown we can come back into a big game from behind and we if we are fully focused on the job at hand for 90 minutes do not have to pay any side more respect than they deserve.

A point would have been a decent result but we have already shown that provided we keep doing the things we know we are capable of on mathc days we are in for our best season yet in the premiership.

What is important is we tighten up against West Ham and if we keep Cole and Hines quiet we should come away with a win.

mikeyboy said:
concernedofStockport said:
Some unbelievably embarrassing posts, some facts - warning, you may need to take off blue tinted specs in order to read without self combusting...

Minimum of 4 minutes added time was indicated by the 4th offical as Bellamy celebrated.

89'55" Bellamy scores. Spends 85 secs larging it in front of the fans and fannying about getting back in his own half.

91'20" Game restarts. No added time has yet been played.

92'30" Sub. Only 1 minute 10 added time played.

93'00" Game restarts.

95'30" Mickey bloody Owen scores. 3'40" added time played

96'20" Game restarts. 20 secs added time left.

96'40" 4 mins up - Full Time.

so the rag who ran onto the pitch, bellamy twatting him, rag being removed by stewards, all came to 20 seconds then did it? cos thats all was played AFTER owens goal according to you. get a new watch fella.
I presume "Concerned of Stockport" actually timed the events. I could understand a ref adding time for excessive celebration (i.e. above what would be expected), which would explain the original 4 minutes after 4 second-half goals, but not adding a full minute for Owen's goal. I don't think Atkinson even looked at his watch until they scored. But it wouldn't matter (cue calls of "Rag" no doubt!) how long Owen celebrated his goal. Atkinson could have blown for full-time there and then without the restart. And we don't know how long he'd have allowed if we'd been attacking their goal. I'm more annoyed (now, having watched the highlights) at the FK against Tevez before the goal - now that's the really inexplicable decision to look at (plus the FK before their third). And no cautions for the tackles from behind...

They just put up the official timings on SSN and they said celebrations to being able to restart was 55 seconds. I'm sorry but that is in no way excessive and to add on a full minute for that is bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.