Does anyone really think we are going to sign 'Superstars'?

Eto'o is very possible i think, he's not happy at Barca and said he considers playing football as just a job so he'll probably go to the highest bidder.

We will sign Eto'o IMO. The reason is because he isn't happy about Barca trying to offload him last summer and has one year on his contract from this summer. Barca will then use this to buy Villa.

I agee with this.

I dont think we will sign any "Superstars" until our stars start to put some silver wear in our throphey cabinate, then reputation will come, then the superstars!

Xabi alonso is a must,hes mustard and dictates the tempo ov games!!

we're running out of Brazilians to approach...

ok, slightly tongue in cheek but I think that for most of the top players its going to take more than money alone. If we improve the squad as has aleady been suggested, we can creep up the table to the CL places then I reckon they'll be falling over each other to sign.

I dont much care as long as they get us to where we need to be (which is NOT 8th). I'm just looking forward to this summer's transfer activities and chilling out.

And I like Brazilians. Happy to have a fucking team full of em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.