Does anyone really think we are going to sign 'Superstars'?

Yes, one or two. Not a team full of them yet, though. Not the Halem Globe Trotters.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
connel_e said:
I dont think we will sign any "Superstars" until our stars start to put some silver wear in our throphey cabinate, then reputation will come, then the superstars!

What's a throphey cabinate?

haven't seen a throphey in so long we've forgotten how to spell it.

as for superstars, if a chance for the right one, a good fit, comes a long, great. if not 2 or 3 quality players would suit me fine.

We are going to sign a superstar this summer, to disagree is stupid in january we went for;

- TERRY 20million
- DROGBA 18million
- DAVID SILVA and DAVID VILLA 100million
- BENZEMA ?
- KAKA 108million

chances are there are more we dont know about, in summer one or two of these could be possible... wether its right to buy these players now is opinion... but its Cook and khaldoons opinion that matters

All the rumours point to Ribéry, at the moment. He would be a good signing - better than some of the other superstars. However it would surely signal the end of Martin Petrov's career at City - or could we make use of both of them?

Blue Phil said:
We are going to sign a superstar this summer, to disagree is stupid in january we went for;

- TERRY 20million
- DROGBA 18million
- DAVID SILVA and DAVID VILLA 100million
- BENZEMA ?
- KAKA 108million

chances are there are more we dont know about, in summer one or two of these could be possible... wether its right to buy these players now is opinion... but its Cook and khaldoons opinion that matters

i don't doubt that we will put in for superstars, but there's absolutely no guarantee we will *sign* any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.