Does anyone think the new ST points system is a good idea?

Couldn't give a toss, saw us win the league cup in the flesh, watched us win the fa cup on tv, I would happily spend the rest of my life watching city on the pc, or tv, if it meant us winning 45 trophies over the next 20 years.

No 4350, however not very shocked by it, as the club is moving forward fast and it is another way to get in more revenue. Fan's who missed out for FA Cup tickets will see this as a quick way to build up their Loyalty Points, ironically with cash, and not Loyalty.

All this will do is push the starting number of points required for Cup Final Tickets from 6000 to 8000, and instead of missing out at 3000, 4500 will miss out.

No (5000 points)

The concept of more loyalty points for more money is wrong. That's despite the fact that it will benefit me in working my way up the queue because I'll play the game, join Platinum, all the cup schemes, and attend all the aways.

4040, not sure, think we have to wait and see. Irrespective of whether I go gold or platinum I think I will be OK for any FA Cup final tickets for a few years, and the aways with a bigger allocation.

I think they an stop calling it "loyalty points" now as well

Quite intersting that everyone on sub 3k points says YES

Everyone on plus 4k points says no

The more I think about it the more it seems topiss me off to be honest....

No. But am going to take full advantage off what is on offer even though i am away Nov till May next season. TBH though dont think it will make any difference as sales criteria will comence at a further 1000 points plus less tickets available due to the Superbia deal

I dont like the rising cost of football in general.

Overall then NO (4500)

Next season I will be moving seats to save £200 or so, Not go to any aways (save £400) and will only bother with Champ league and Fa Cup matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.