Does anyone think the new ST points system is a good idea?

I'm on about 5200and say no. I don't particularly want online magazines and programmes as they are the sort of things I read when I am not at a computer. I will be taking out platinum membership though, because I don't want to find myself short on loyalty points and this is likely to happen if I only take the gold membership. Those with fewer points are certainly going to take out platinum membership to boost their points.

Following the ridiculous allocation of seats we received for the final, almost everybody will join as they will be trying to get as may points as they can earn (or buy). I cannot see anyone other than the club benefiting.

7500 and 7380 and not really bothered as I don't expect us to be getting to semi finals and finals every year so this mad expected rush for tickets won't materialise.

There are plenty of away games that don't sell out so I personally don't think there will be a big difference and all a fuss about nothing.

not for the fans, money = points
good for the club because the fear factor
comes in with us all worried about our points

I say yes (2500) but only because I see the advantage of doubling my loyalty points. I know some people have said its not reward for loyalty, but for those with ££££, but I disagree. I held a ST from 1981-2008 incl. I only gave it up due to financial hardship, but still went to loads of games using the old Citycard.

I managed to get my ST back in 2009/10 but lost all my previous loyalty points. City to be fair were very understanding, and gave me 1800 to start me off, which was no use this time around for the FA final etc.

Now I can afford to upgrade to Platinum, I will to bolster my points. But I also fear the club will just up the limit to counter act it. But a chance I'm willing to take.

That said at £495 in South stand, its miles cheaper than the rags!

CTID

4950 NO
Been a ST for 40 years, the first time I do'nt get a ticket for a game like a Wembley semi/final will be my last game.

The idea that those who sit in the cold and watch City home and more importantly away, can be superceded by others because they have more money is abhorrent to me.
I do'nt venture away too often these days and applaud those that do. If you do'nt stand up and make a noise now, it will be too little too late when you're overtaken by the prawn sarnie brigade.
The insinuation by the club that they have 'listened to our views' and acted upon the feedback is odious.
Show me one, just one questionnaire that came back and said " I want the ability to buy more loyalty points".

No. 4,800 along with the kids who have 4,700 and 3,800 so it's £150 extra for me to keep in front of people who would undoubtedly overtake me if I only renew and stay gold, joke.Family club they are having a laugh.

4800 and not to fussed.

It was always gonna happen and I think it's a decent way of doing it and keeping ticket prices down for those who can't afford it. The money they are making from the superbia tickets had to be made so if it wasn't them then it would have been added to everyone's season tickets.

This is the ffp taking effect. It won't stop clubs spending, it will simply make clubs need to earn more and so will lead to more sponsorship and more fleecing of fans.

No.......4150 on a season Ticket and 4.040 on a Citycard (due to financial circumstances couldn't afford to buy 2 last year)

unfortunately the 4040 on the citycard doesn't count as "Loyalty" as season ticket holders with a lot less points can get away tickets etc before my partner.

No as i have more than enough points, IF I didnt might answer yes!
Clever marketing by the club.
Think the idea to buy loyalty points is wrong!!!

The Mancunian Way said:
4800 and not to fussed.

It was always gonna happen and I think it's a decent way of doing it and keeping ticket prices down for those who can't afford it. The money they are making from the superbia tickets had to be made so if it wasn't them then it would have been added to everyone's season tickets.

This is the ffp taking effect. It won't stop clubs spending, it will simply make clubs need to earn more and so will lead to more sponsorship and more fleecing of fans.

I would love you to explain how the minuscule (in relative terms) amount of extra money raised by even the most extortionate ticket price rises would make a significant dent in the type of losses that City make.

This FFP mantra is a total fallacy and if/when the club meet these requirements it will have very little to do with the prices of season tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.