Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M00OxlUjno[/youtube]

By adding a quality player like Nasri , you can't exactly get worse can you ? He can only add to the mass of quality we already possess

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Because I don't.

A lad at work said if City gets Nasri that we'll be a real threat, i simply said we are already a threat but he disagreed and said with Nasri we'll be better but i believe we'll just be stronger as with Nasri we're strengthening a position we're already quality in.

I'll only think we're getting better once we strengthen our weak points i.e the wing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
We will be more of a threat, he's direct and can pick out a pass. I'd like to see him play with AJ swapping wings....

Really can't see how we would be a weeker team with him?

How many players have we got that play in the same position as him?

BlueStar1978 said:
While I don't agree with him, he never said Nasri would make us weaker, just that he wouldn't make us any better.

FantasyIreland said:
Unbelievable......

50514_294717147528_6808091_n.jpg

Dubai Blue said:
BlueStar1978 said:
While I don't agree with him, he never said Nasri would make us weaker, just that he wouldn't make us any better.

Well in that case we could sign anyone and be better?

I would guess in many games we would line up like this.

......................Hart.................
Richards..Kompany..Lecott..Clichy
....................De Jong...............
............Ya Ya...........Nasri........
.....................Silva..................
...........Aguero........Dzeko/Balo...

In big away games Barry will still play in place of Nasri, Silva will also hopefully get some rest this year, that fact that he played more minutes last year than any other outfield players is alarming. We want him fresh for our title run in and the Champions League Final.

In answer to the OP, yes a great player will make us stronger.

Sent from my desk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.