Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

jjeangi said:
I feel like Mancini is trying to build a team capable of playing a 4312, with the ability to switch to a 442. Why do I think this? Well that's exactly how he lined up at Inter and it was very solid defensively, but just as impressive, it was sharp in attack. He's notorious, for being a defensive manager, but his stint at Inter showed this isn't the case, he just needed the players to do so here effectively.

We lined up like this against Inter and it worked great. We also looked like that against Swansea until we switched to a 343.

So here, we've got Nasri playing in the centre as some of you seem to be craving. One prediction I'll have is he'll be better for us in the centre than he was at Arsenal. Reason being, he won't be burdened to carry an at times abysmal team with the quality around him.

Really think he'll play there to replace Barry in many games because knowing Mancini's history at Inter, it really seems logical. Sure it takes some bite out of our defense, but Barry'll get games. Not to mention, Nasri will joint the list of players that track back and also he along with Aguero will now make us threats on the counter.

Dunno why I just typed up this long post, must be the caffeine.

Anyways, here goes. And you guys that wanted him to play in the centre should now be appeased:
1313642199718911.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri----Silva---Aguero
--------Djeko---------

yep,we'd be much worse off with those four playing together......

The possibility of Sneijder and Yaya/DJ in support - just awful

I'd rather have Yaya & NDJ than Sneijder in that line up. Better balance. If we sign Nasri then Sneijder would be a case of "too many chiefs..."

Im lovin this11.com formation software!

Anyway, Silva and Nasri will be able to swap around from wide to middle.
No problem.
Nasri will be a great addition. We will also now (yes, I know we have yet to actually sign him) have the option to rest either one in some games.

Fantasy football or what!

how on earth would we be less of a team with a french international that was possibly arsenals best player last year?

he is fucking class!!

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

jjeangi said:
jjeangi said:
I feel like Mancini is trying to build a team capable of playing a 4312, with the ability to switch to a 442. Why do I think this? Well that's exactly how he lined up at Inter and it was very solid defensively, but just as impressive, it was sharp in attack. He's notorious, for being a defensive manager, but his stint at Inter showed this isn't the case, he just needed the players to do so here effectively.

We lined up like this against Inter and it worked great. We also looked like that against Swansea until we switched to a 343.

So here, we've got Nasri playing in the centre as some of you seem to be craving. One prediction I'll have is he'll be better for us in the centre than he was at Arsenal. Reason being, he won't be burdened to carry an at times abysmal team with the quality around him.

Really think he'll play there to replace Barry in many games because knowing Mancini's history at Inter, it really seems logical. Sure it takes some bite out of our defense, but Barry'll get games. Not to mention, Nasri will joint the list of players that track back and also he along with Aguero will now make us threats on the counter.

Anyways, here goes. And you guys that wanted him to play in the centre should now be appeased:
1313642199718911.jpg

Sounds and looks good enough for me that, we'll be alot stronger then last season for sure. The title was ours for the taking last season but so many needless points dropped cost us dearly and like someone pointed out when Silva was out we looked very poor creative wise. With Nasri a potential signing and Aguero a new addition we've got ourselves an extra 2 creative players so I honestly believe we won't fall short this season.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
jjeangi said:
jjeangi said:

1313642199718911.jpg

Sounds and looks good enough for me that, we'll be alot stronger then last season for sure. The title was ours for the taking last season but so many needless points dropped cost us dearly and like someone pointed out when Silva was out we looked very poor creative wise. With Nasri a potential signing and Aguero a new addition we've got ourselves an extra 2 creative players so I honestly believe we won't fall short this season.

Lmao, this is your thread stating how Nasri will make us no better. Now you are telling us that having him as an extra creative player means we wont fall short. Do you change your mind daily?

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

gingerthai said:

Lmao, this is your thread stating how Nasri will make us no better. Now you are telling us that having him as an extra creative player means we wont fall short. Do you change your mind daily?

There is a difference between being stronger and being better, being better implicates that you weren't good enough to begin with I believe we were good enough, being stronger implicates that you'll be of same class but tougher to break (in this case back up for needless suspensions/injuries)

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

gingerthai said:

There is a difference between being stronger and being better, being better implicates that you weren't good enough to begin with I believe we were good enough, being stronger implicates that you'll be of same class but tougher to break (in this case back up for needless suspensions/injuries)

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.