Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
gingerthai said:
Sounds and looks good enough for me that, we'll be alot stronger then last season for sure. The title was ours for the taking last season but so many needless points dropped cost us dearly and like someone pointed out when Silva was out we looked very poor creative wise. With Nasri a potential signing and Aguero a new addition we've got ourselves an extra 2 creative players so I honestly believe we won't fall short this season.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Lmao, this is your thread stating how Nasri will make us no better. Now you are telling us that having him as an extra creative player means we wont fall short. Do you change your mind daily?

There is a difference between being stronger and being better, being better implicates that you weren't good enough to begin with I believe we were good enough, being stronger implicates that you'll be of same class but tougher to break (in this case back up for needless suspensions/injuries)

what a stupid thread. YES we will be better, YES we will be a strong team. stop showing off with your poncy fucking tapa thingy!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri??

hgblue said:
gingerthai said:
Lmao, this is your thread stating how Nasri will make us no better. Now you are telling us that having him as an extra creative player means we wont fall short. Do you change your mind daily?

There is a difference between being stronger and being better, being better implicates that you weren't good enough to begin with I believe we were good enough, being stronger implicates that you'll be of same class but tougher to break (in this case back up for needless suspensions/injuries)

When you're in a hole, stop digging.

?

bluefromleve32 said:
gingerthai said:

what a stupid thread. YES we will be better, YES we will be a strong team. stop showing off with your poncy fucking tapa thingy!!

Its called tapatalk and a bit of a ball ache to use as it doesn't show which threads you have commented on....

gingerthai said:
Sounds and looks good enough for me that, we'll be alot stronger then last season for sure. The title was ours for the taking last season but so many needless points dropped cost us dearly and like someone pointed out when Silva was out we looked very poor creative wise. With Nasri a potential signing and Aguero a new addition we've got ourselves an extra 2 creative players so I honestly believe we won't fall short this season.

Not a chance you meant this. You stated Nasri made us no better, and no it doesnt imply we weren't good enough to begin with. What it means is you dont rate him and think he brings nothing extra to the team. Thats what was implied in your original post. No one reading it thought otherwise.

gingerthai said:
gingerthai said:

Not a chance you meant this. You stated Nasri made us no better, and no it doesnt imply we weren't good enough to begin with. What it means is you dont rate him and think he brings nothing extra to the team. Thats what was implied in your original post. No one reading it thought otherwise.

I guess your a part-time mind reader then?? Fuckin ell do you read the papers and believe every story that's printed without quotes???? Not once did I call nasri poor or state that he would bring anything to a team. I think Nasri is a good player what I was getting at was we wouldn't be better as we're strengthening a position we already have class players in, the only way I would see us getting better is by getting better players in a position we are weak in i.e the wings.

If people misjudged what my initial point is about then its not my fault people read into things to much without consulting me about my original post.

gingerthai said:

I guess your a part-time mind reader then?? Fuckin ell do you read the papers and believe every story that's printed without quotes???? Not once did I call nasri poor or state that he would bring anything to a team. I think Nasri is a good player what I was getting at was we wouldn't be better as we're strengthening a position we already have class players in, the only way I would see us getting better is by getting better players in a position we are weak in i.e the wings.

If people misjudged what my initial point is about then its not my fault people read into things to much without consulting me about my original post.

You said he wouldnt make the team any better as the postion he would play was already strong. Thus meaning you dont think he is a useful addition. You obviously didnt think about the bigger picture. Even if i agreed with you, which i dont, have you heard of squad rotation? Or do you think having David Silva alone is enough.

We would be better with him, I understand what anyone says about having too many top players and balance but I think Samir would fit into our system really well.

This is how I see the midfield & front line:

De Jong YaYa (who will still push forward)

Nasri Silva Aguero

Dzeko/Balotelli

Nasri, Silva & Aguero will all swop positions and not stick to one particular role, if for whatever reason we are lacking width we have Johnson and Milner to help shape a different formation, we also have Barry should we need a bit more grit or balance in the midfield.

The team is quality imo, I think our fullbacks will be our weakest area against the top teams though. I love Micah but just wouldn't trust him against a Robben or a Di Maria

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri

gingerthai said:
gingerthai said:

You said he wouldnt make the team any better as the postion he would play was already strong. Thus meaning you dont think he is a useful addition. You obviously didnt think about the bigger picture. Even if i agreed with you, which i dont, have you heard of squad rotation? Or do you think having David Silva alone is enough.

Right what I see here is that what I see as getting stronger you see as getting better so lets just leave it at that before this shit escalates into a needless 5 paged debate and just agree that despite what happens we're gonna piss on alot of peoples chips this season...

bluefromleve32 said:

hehe.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Does anyone think we'll be better with Nasri

gingerthai said:

Right what I see here is that what I see as getting stronger you see as getting better so lets just leave it at that before this shit escalates into a needless 5 paged debate and just agree that despite what happens we're gonna piss on alot of peoples chips this season...

Fair enough, but 9 pages of people disagreeing with you must have made you realise that your definition of stonger and better isnt the same as everyone elses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.