Does Badly Drawn Boy think its a funeral?

I posted last week about this. Music and football crowds do not mix. Remember the shambles after the last game at Maine road? People are not here to listen to karaoke indie music

Didsbury Dave said:
I posted last week about this. Music and football crowds do not mix. Remember the shambles after the last game at Maine road? People are not here to listen to karaoke indie music

Agree with that Dave,sure hes great(hes a Blue) but his choice of songs was shocking

Didsbury Dave said:
Nothing to do with 'indie' music. It's the fact that the crowd is diverse in music taste and they have come to see city, not the performing artist.

Don't think Dizze rascal would go down to well either.<br /><br />-- Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 pm --<br /><br />
No17 said:
Clubber said:
He's fooking mint badly drawn boy.

what were the songs he sang there, I didn't hear it over the radio...does anyone know?
Not sure mate, trying to watch it on sky sport, but not seeing much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.