Does Badly Drawn Boy think its a funeral?

glad i missed it.Went for 2 pints in mother macs and caught the City bus near Mitchell Arms 45 mins later,how slow was that bus?!

Who ever structured the music at the ground tonight wants to be told that a celebrating football crowd just want happy radio 2 style sing a long stuff not the pretentious tosh we were bombarded with tonight.
Badly drawn Boy......... give me strength the guy had about as much personality as a glove puppet.
Forgot the clowns who were on before just loud and boring.
Who ever is paid to orginise the entertainment is taking money by false pretenses.
Its badly out of touch with what most fans wanted and shows no understanding or empathy with the support. Doubt if he would get work on Pheonix Nights.
Fire the useless clown and pay a proffesional to orginise the next one who understands the dynamics of entertaining a crowd out to enjoy themselves.

Don't let Manchester city council think they're getting to you , or they'll book Dido for the next one!

BDB wasn't that bad, saying that all the artist's themselves weren't bad it was the sound system that let them down.

It seemed too loud, so their vocals didn't shine.

The rapping by Kid British was pointless.

BDB was the best of a bunch, in 109 we all started singing I Wanna be Adored, that as a nice moment, and when Kid British did that "let's all have a party" everyone turned around and did the Poznan.

The odd comment from pissed up chavs but they'd rather have wigan pier shit on.

Better sound system is needed for live music, too echoey and loud

SteSteez said:
BDB wasn't that bad, saying that all the artist's themselves weren't bad it was the sound system that let them down.

It seemed too loud, so their vocals didn't shine.

The rapping by Kid British was pointless.

BDB was the best of a bunch, in 109 we all started singing I Wanna be Adored, that as a nice moment, and when Kid British did that "let's all have a party" everyone turned around and did the Poznan.

The odd comment from pissed up chavs but they'd rather have wigan pier shit on.

Better sound system is needed for live music, too echoey and loud

I agree about the sound system, it was very poor. As for the artists, well at a free event where the music is a sideshow I can't see any point in being over-critical about the choice of songs or performers, you'd never satisfy everyone.

This indie lark is the only drawback of supporting the club. My God it's awful, and w are constantly subjected to it.

Said on another thread re BDB - great set, wrong venue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.