Does Silva lose the ball?

AdamManCity

I'd love to see a stat which tells us how many times he's been tackled. I can only remember once against villa where Toure played a ridiculous pass which silva couldn't get out of his feet. Just like to say once again I love the guy he is a class act and were so lucky to have him at this club!

he doesn,t even look at the ball when it,s at his feet,the guy is the most underated footballer in europe i tell ye?

The right question for me would be "does Silva ever give boll/assist" his teammates. Talking about BOX . Someone mentioned on one of the other topics 6 assists this year , lousy number for a top midfielder or is he midfielder or forward ???? He handles the boll well but he likes it too much too.Grate for him, looks fancy, but not always good for team results !!!!!!! Now you can hang me :D !!!

beautiful_mind said:
The right question for me would be "does Silva ever give boll/assist" his teammates. Talking about BOX . Someone mentioned on one of the other topics 6 assists this year , lousy number for a top midfielder or is he midfielder or forward ???? He handles the boll well but he likes it too much too.Grate for him, looks fancy, but not always good for team results !!!!!!! Now you can hang me :D !!!

Hanging would be too good for you to be honest.

David Silva is football.

Rarely ever loses the ball. Same can be said of Modric, it is a task to get the ball off either.

beautiful_mind said:
You are joking. Your "stats" are totally, totally wrong, and if you actually WATCH a game, you'll see why he contributes so much to our attacking play. How many games have we won with him out of the side this season?

Here, his actual stats! He has 6 goals and 11 assists, 91% pass completion (the second highest in our team) and 54 shots to his name in his first season in a new team. That's pretty impressive for someone who wasn't even in the side for the first couple of months of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.