does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

danburge82 said:
jrb said:
Just checked the seating plans.

Loads left all over the ground apart from the usual areas. Guessing. 35k going on what we got in the Europa League. (25k)
25k?!

In the group stage last season we got:
35212 against Juventus
33383 against Lech Poznań
37552 against Salzburg

36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

Same time of year a few years ago in the League Cup we got

I think you need to look at the attendances for the earlier rounds of the Europa League. (FC Timmy 29k)

Juve was always going to be a good crowd. Poznan had nearly 10,000 fans. (away end and 3rd tier)

As for the Salzburg crowd. Cheap tickets?

jrb said:
danburge82 said:
jrb said:
Just checked the seating plans.

Loads left all over the ground apart from the usual areas. Guessing. 35k going on what we got in the Europa League. (25k)
25k?!

35212 against Juventus
37552 against Salzburg

36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

I think you need to look at the attendances for the earlier rounds of the Europa League. (FC Timmy 29k)

Juve was always going to be a good crowd. Poznan had nearly 10,000 fans. (away end and 3rd tier)

All group stage tickets were the same price (£15). Timisoara was the qualifying round, not the proper group stage. I was pleased with our attendance last season and I reckon we'll get 43000, 40000, 46000 for this years group stages and I'll be pleased with them too!

I would have bought 4 but that 60 points rule is preventing me to buy tickets for my mates. Ah well. Hopefully they'll remove it closer to the game.

danburge82 said:
jrb said:
danburge82 said:
25k?!

35212 against Juventus
37552 against Salzburg

36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

All group stage tickets were the same price (£15). Timisoara was the qualifying round, not the proper group stage. I was pleased with our attendance last season and I reckon we'll get 43000, 40000, 46000 for this years group stages and I'll be pleased with them too!

Hopefully a good win against Wigan, the easing of the ticket regs, and the thought of a CL game as it gets closer will entice those wavering or aren't going ATM.

38k for Napoli.
43 for Munich
35k for that Spanish side.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
brian the blue said:
I would have bought 4 but that 60 points rule is preventing me to buy tickets for my mates. Ah well. Hopefully they'll remove it closer to the game.
I was trying to book 6 on line, let me book 5 but not the 6th, it was new card with only 25pts on, no probs they let me buy them over the phone.

RAF massive inbound then mate

mancitymick said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
brian the blue said:
I was trying to book 6 on line, let me book 5 but not the 6th, it was new card with only 25pts on, no probs they let me buy them over the phone.

RAF massive inbound then mate
Yes mate bringing a few lads with me, you should read my thread ref bringing a Chelsea/Liverpool/Rag to the game, fu@k me some on here would be happy for us to play infront of 25k in the CL and empty seats everywhere the way sales are going it just might be.
You coming up for it?

One thing I don't understand is that all the normal matches we have paid to see over the years were, unless you believe we were going to win the Premiership, about getting here....The Champions League.

An average of 45,000 fans watching the likes of Wigan in the hope that one day we get to where we are with a World Class team. If fans aren't very interested when we get there then why were they on the journey?

It's like paying for all your driving lessons, finally passing your test, given a car to drive a a knockdown price and saying no mate I'll take some more lessons in a few weeks. WTF?

People have many demands on their time and money granted but I bet Villa, Spurs, you name them, would sell out. Why are we different?

Unless we are just slow buyers and not very excitable or the world's worst ticket office!

The World and his wife would swap with us and we are "meh"...are we super cool?! :-)

ErnieBilko said:
If they are struggling to sell out, hopefully it means not many have gone for the auto-enrol scheme for CL, so I'll be a cert for that CL Final ticket!

The funny thing is you cannot join the CL cup scheme anymore was buying my Munich away ticket the other day and there was a guy next to me trying to join it and he was told he cannot now but could still join FA an CC cup scheme seems strange if they want fullhouses for these games<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 pm --<br /><br />
ErnieBilko said:
If they are struggling to sell out, hopefully it means not many have gone for the auto-enrol scheme for CL, so I'll be a cert for that CL Final ticket!

The funny thing is you cannot join the CL cup scheme anymore was buying my Munich away ticket the other day and there was a guy next to me trying to join it and he was told he cannot now but could still join FA an CC cup scheme seems strange if they want fullhouses for these games

This year with the wembley trips ,season ticket and now champions league has been tough financially for me but I have had to make sacrifices to pay for all this and yes I do have a family.
We have waited a long long time for the good times to arrive and now its arrived I will not miss it for the world.
I understand it's hard at the moment but if you can afford get there as to be honest it will be slightly embarrassing if it doesn't sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.