does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

Georgian Maestro said:
This is yet more proof that we're simply not as big as we think we are. When our core support can't be arsed with a game like this we don't have the reserves of willing paying fans to make up the numbers. It happens time and time again

If Everton, Spurs, Newcastle were in our position they would sell out

We've waited years for a team like this and the general apathy of certain sections of our support is a disgrace
The only disgrace is you jumping on the knee-jerk bandwagon. By the time next week comes we'll have sold a healthy amount of tickets, if not all of them! I think everyone needs to calm down, big time!

danburge82 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
This is yet more proof that we're simply not as big as we think we are. When our core support can't be arsed with a game like this we don't have the reserves of willing paying fans to make up the numbers. It happens time and time again

We've waited years for a team like this and the general apathy of certain sections of our support is a disgrace
The only disgrace is you jumping on the knee-jerk bandwagon. By the time next week comes we'll have sold a healthy amount of tickets, if not all of them!

Minus 3 thousand for the CL advertising hoardings around the pitch.

Just checked the seating plans.

Loads left all over the ground apart from the usual areas. Guessing. 35k going on what we got in the Europa League. (25k)

danburge82 said:
Georgian Maestro said:

The only disgrace is you jumping on the knee-jerk bandwagon. By the time next week comes we'll have sold a healthy amount of tickets, if not all of them! I think everyone needs to calm down, big time!

I hope you're right. Assuming Napoli sell out anything less than 43k is poor in my opinion.

I understand people are struggling financially at the moment but the club have been excellent with the pricing. The £10 blue membership is an own goal by the club however and could have a real impact on cup game attendances this season

jrb said:

Loads left all over the ground apart from the usual areas. Guessing. 35k going on what we got in the Europa League. (25k)
25k?!

In the group stage last season we got:
35212 against Juventus
33383 against Lech Poznań
37552 against Salzburg

Same time of year a few years ago in the League Cup we got:
36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

Georgian Maestro said:

Lets just wait and see how many we do or dont sell by NEXT WEDNESDAY hey?? Sounds a bit more sensible then lamenting our seat sale figures before the match is a whole week away.

danburge82 said:
jrb said:

25k?!

35212 against Juventus
37552 against Salzburg

36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

I did that cup scheme last year with the Europa League and I was so glad I did it, well worth it and was at the famous Lech Poznan game, taking part in the first city Poznan! Quality :)<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
We've got over a week until this game. Everyone just calm down.

Never a truer word spoken ;)

Thanks to the OP.

I just had a look how busy my area of the ground was when I saw my seat up for grabs.

Apparently the bloke on the phone who asked me if I wanted to go on the cup schemes didn't bother listening when I said "yes, all of them please".

danburge82 said:
jrb said:

25k?!

35212 against Juventus
37552 against Salzburg

36358 against Scunthorpe
46015 against Arsenal

You cant include the Poznan game in that, it was about 70% polish in the ground that night! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.