does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

bobmcfc said:
nem said:
blumoon said:
The club are afraid of Napoli fans buying in the home end

Oh ffs surely it only needs to be 10/20 points with prrof of previous ticket purchase? I'll have to remember to drop by Tony Soprano accent when on the phone later then.

i cant even buy extra tickets online for family despite being a cup scheme/seasonal member with family registered. i cant get to the ground and im not phoning up to be in a queue for ages and pay a booking fee aswell as a huge phone bill

fuck up of epic proportions in the making here from city

this is exactly why the gate will be around 30k

alib said:
bobmcfc said:
nem said:
Oh ffs surely it only needs to be 10/20 points with prrof of previous ticket purchase? I'll have to remember to drop by Tony Soprano accent when on the phone later then.

i cant even buy extra tickets online for family despite being a cup scheme/seasonal member with family registered. i cant get to the ground and im not phoning up to be in a queue for ages and pay a booking fee aswell as a huge phone bill

or why the sales will be low until saturday when we are all at the ground anyway.

bobmcfc said:
take off the required 60 point criteria and people can buy them

My thoughts exactly. I had to get anew supporter number so now I only have 50 points. I convinced 4 of my mates to get a ticket for the game yet when we came to get them you needed 60 points. Absolutely stupid!!!

Just phoned up and was told not enough points. I'm sure there are many Napoli fans that registered for a city membership (with a manchester postcode) in seasons gone by and occasionly topped up their loyalty points by attending a handfull of games over the last few seasons to be in with the chance of getting a seat in the home end at COMS should they qualify for the CL (as well as city) and be drawn in the same group.

Ah well, tis only the girlfriend.

The club may seemingly be going places but the ticket office isn't.

there will be 1000's more tickets available tommorrow when the seats of seasoncard holders who haven't been able to update their card details online or get through on the phone are released for general sale

bluemoonchris said:
bobmcfc said:
take off the required 60 point criteria and people can buy them

My thoughts exactly. I had to get anew supporter number so now I only have 50 points. I convinced 4 of my mates to get a ticket for the game yet when we came to get them you needed 60 points. Absolutely stupid!!!

And people who shell out £10 for blue membership will only have 25 loyalty points so not able to buy online. lets say city allow people to buy with low points if they buy from the stadium, if they live a distance and can't get to the ground what do they do ? after shelling out £10 just to be able to buy tickets i can't se them being too chuffed about ringing up and paying a booking fee on top ( even if they have time to be waiting on the phone for long periods)

pirate said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
the goats backside said:
I fear what our owners will think when we dont get over 40000

Its still an if at the moment.....

There are thousands of seats free in the Family Stand though and I just cant see that selling in a week.

I am not sure the fans give the club the backing the owners deserve when prices are kept low like this.

Where are all the thousands who were begging for Final tickets on nights like these?

you are talking shite.
and here is why.

1)the economic situation is fooking unbelievably bad and the majority of our fans are working class people. our fans are not your upper middle class glory hunters that inhabit the swamp, chelsea or arse. Spend your money now and miss out on a cup final doesnt make sense to me.
2)There is more than a week to go before the fixture.

I Agree with 2 as my first sentence implied.

"spend your money now and miss out on a cup final doesnt make sense to me"

What does that mean?

Personally If people(Who dont live miles away) dont go to any cup matches in the earlier rounds then I hope they do miss out on a cup final. Unfortunately it tends not to work that way!

Some City fans are a joke. Comments like "it's a disgrace that this wont be a sell out" are stupid. I mean come on it's next Wednesday, there's loads of time for the tickets to sell. Some people are so knee-jerk it's laughable!

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 pm --

alib said:
bobmcfc said:
nem said:

That's lower than all Europa League games from last season. I think even with the Ticket Office being inept we'll get more than we did for any Europa Lg games!

This is yet more proof that we're simply not as big as we think we are. When our core support can't be arsed with a game like this we don't have the reserves of willing paying fans to make up the numbers. It happens time and time again

If Everton, Spurs, Newcastle were in our position they would sell out

We've waited years for a team like this and the general apathy of certain sections of our support is a disgrace

Georgian Maestro said:
This is yet more proof that we're simply not as big as we think we are. When our core support can't be arsed with a game like this we don't have the reserves of willing paying fans to make up the numbers. It happens time and time again

If Everton, Spurs, Newcastle were in our position they would sell out

We've waited years for a team like this and the general apathy of certain sections of our support is a disgrace

2zjf3vc.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.