does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

I'd imagine plenty more will go on Saturday when people that refuse to trust the phonelines of the ticket office do it in person. Normally i'm ok with doing things over the phone but they made my life difficult trying to get my seat for the Napoli game as although I'm a seasoncard holder I'm not on the cup scheme. I saw it was available online and did it that way.

Can't wait for it now and hopefully the place will be rocking.

We've got our tickets, 4 hours later.
Seriously if it's going to be this difficult to buy tickets with the correct point criteria then no wonder they are not selling well.
Not willing to waste this much of my time on the telephone for the next game.

blue 68 said:
Seriously if it's going to be this difficult to buy tickets with the correct point criteria then no wonder they are not selling well.

4 hours is ridiculous. I hope you and everyone else take another ten minutes to complain so it doesn't keep happening.

Cobwebcat said:
blue 68 said:

4 hours is ridiculous. I hope you and everyone else take another ten minutes to complain so it doesn't keep happening.

Intend to send a polite email suggesting improvements are made sooner rather than later, hope they receive enough written complaints in succession so that they don't fall on deaf ears.
Also hoping somebody commercially astute will recognise the ticket office needs to be manned up especially with the number of games we have coming up so tickets sales are not adversely affected. Must be in everybody's best interests, shirley...

I was able to go down to the ticket office and buy 2 tickets for me and a mate no problem and neither of us have got blue membership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.