Does this still make you.....?

My youngest son was crying, my late wife told me she was secretly praying for a miracle, I was reaching down for my bags thinking I had to get out of there the second the whistle went. I looked up just in time to see Aguero receive Balotelli’s pass. The ball went in and I just stood there, truly not believing we had scored. These great things just don’t happen to me. I didn’t believe it. I watched Aguero go racing off, shirt swirling above him before, checking the linesman, checked the referee and it was actually a real goal, the like of which only miracles come from. I let off the biggest scream and felt tears rolling down my eyes and my heart beating slightly too strong. What was the worst 40 minutes of my life had become the best moment ever.

Now I watch the goal continually thinking the happiest moment and my wife was there with me too. Every time that shot goes in I’m overwhelmed with an emotion that will never be bettered.

That reminds me of Mancini’s post game interview on MOTD. He looked like he was suffering from P.T.S.D.
"We deserved theeees. When you beat United..." The Italian flag wrapped around him. brushing that beautiful hair backwards. WHAT A FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. KS is not a football fan and doesn't understand why I watch it all these years later. Old footage of Bobby Manc, however, makes her go weak at the knees. Can't think why.

...jump around like a loon?

I emigrated to Sydney in 98 a few days after Millwall away ( where Bradbury saved us all by missing a potential winner in the last minute ).

Have had a few trips back over the years but the Sergio Aguero moment will never ever be beaten.

I decided on the Friday night that ticket or not, getting in or not, I was going to be in Manchester on the night we finally achieved what we never thought possible.

Landed at 7 am from Sydney, Sunday morning. My brother who’s a dirty rag picked me up and dropped me to the ground ( couldn’t believe I d travelled with no ticket) - his parting words “hope you get beat”.

Must have mithered about 1500 people before finally scoring the golden ticket off a tout (the price of which still makes my eyes water).

With a minute to go I was reminded of 99 where I was sat at Wembley thinking City never fail to let you down - but the rest is history.

When Sergio scored the sounds that eminated from our crowd was the sound of thousands of tortured souls released from their tyranny and was truly the most joyous celebration any of us will witness!

Never forget where we came from and never ever let “them” forget that we have that Sergio moment - “they” cannot and will not have a moment to match in history.

City ...even “if we are a million miles away”

Must've watched the highlights on YouTube many hundreds of times and it still makes the hairs on my neck and arms stand up! Defining sporting moments come and go but this one will live forever.

I emigrated to Sydney in 98 a few days after Millwall away ( where Bradbury saved us all by missing a potential winner in the last minute ).

Have had a few trips back over the years but the Sergio Aguero moment will never ever be beaten.

I decided on the Friday night that ticket or not, getting in or not, I was going to be in Manchester on the night we finally achieved what we never thought possible.

Landed at 7 am from Sydney, Sunday morning. My brother who’s a dirty rag picked me up and dropped me to the ground ( couldn’t believe I d travelled with no ticket) - his parting words “hope you get beat”.

Must have mithered about 1500 people before finally scoring the golden ticket off a tout (the price of which still makes my eyes water).

With a minute to go I was reminded of 99 where I was sat at Wembley thinking City never fail to let you down - but the rest is history.

When Sergio scored the sounds that eminated from our crowd was the sound of thousands of tortured souls released from their tyranny and was truly the most joyous celebration any of us will witness!

Never forget where we came from and never ever let “them” forget that we have that Sergio moment - “they” cannot and will not have a moment to match in history.

City ...even “if we are a million miles away”
Go on, how much did you pay for your ticket? The most I had paid for a long time was £45 to watch us away at Grimsby under KK, having missed the swat tickets going on sale. £45 was a lot in them days, the John Smith Stand if I remember correctly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.