Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As useful as he could be in the odd game, he's on £240k a week with the amount of players we have on the books right now(including loanee's we're still paying a share of wages for) even saving a 3rd of that a week might be helpful to us over a season. Unless he's off to China when their transfer window opens?

We should have moved him on when the birthday cake bollocks started ... Think we'd have had plenty of interest then .... Stuck with him now, he'll pick up his loyalty bonus from us next summer and still get a lucrative contract in China ....

Probably will not be in the CL squad but will be in the PL squad ?

I certainly hope thats the case. The only players that could possibly be dropped from the CL squad to make room are Fernando and Sane and that would be nuts. U21 rules easily allow him into the PL squad.

I love YaYa and it will be sad to see him see out his contract as a passenger.

I think that he can be a bit part player and even a super sub in the right situations.

He must be laughing all the way to the bank. Picking up a hefty wage training a couple times a week. Its turned into a ridiculous and all too familiar situation.

It's the price have have to pay for our change as a club since the takeover. The new owners wanted credibiliity fast, and paid to get it. We weren't getting the likes of Yaya otherwise. Now, it's a different matter and we're restructuring how we do contracts to reflect that, but are left with the legacy of that time.

But we had some great years with Yaya and are grateful for that...

wow, another thread where we all get to slag off past city players and winners.

He isnt right for the team now, in the past though we WOULD NOT have won anything without him in the team. City fans should remember that.

Sorry but just am seeing way to many negative City fans who come out of the corners having a go at players who Pep doesnt choose or like.

Am totally confused as to why he is staying though.... I hope he gets a chaance to have a last farewell game at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.