Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the bad vibes for Yaya, bigtime player who has been our most important player post takeover.

He has brought that on himself to an extent! His PR has been terrible, off the field he is only known for his fondness of a timely cake. I hope he makes the best of the situation and plays his best football whenever he gets a chance.

I still love him but honestly he's past it and I really can't see a role for him in the squad.

can still play a role particularly where we are trying to break a team down who have parked the bus. bring him on for last half hour when he can go flat out, he's a natural goal scorer.

Could and should have left a hero two years ago. Still one of the most pivotal reasons for our recent success but with each passing season his legacy becomes more tarnished. There's a reason why Silva is my all time favourite player when it could easily have been Yaya.

I'm a little surprised Juve never moved for him. Think he would have been an ideal Pirlo replacement. Perhaps he can move to NYCFC next summer if one of Lampard or Pirlo retires?

As far as this season goes, he's got very little to offer in all likelihood. Just too lethargic.

Some utter horseshit written about Yaya.
I too thought he would go out on loan but obviously his wages have been a problem and I understand his right not to accept to big a drop whilst he has a contract. Can't believe we would do similar to what PEG has done with the Pig Climber. Yes his star has faded but in the right games he can still be pivotal and effective, just to a lesser degree than in the past.

Some utter horseshit written about Yaya.
I too thought he would go out on loan but obviously his wages have been a problem and I understand his right not to accept to big a drop whilst he has a contract. Can't believe we would do similar to what PEG has done with the Pig Climber. Yes his star has faded but in the right games he can still be pivotal and effective, just to a lesser degree than in the past.
Worry not Yaya will win us some games this season. Playing fewer games will do him a ton of good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.