Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe him and his agent have realised that acting like babies will get them nowhere with pep,when we first announced pep they were not very nice about it,it would be a shame for him to leave under bad terms but the agent has pissed a lot of people off

Why? Seluk has got exactly what he wanted. He is a winner in this situation. Sit out this year and get a fat cheque - mission accomplished.
Not really when nearly 1/3rd of Yaya's wages are performance related. Including appearance bonuses.

jeez bit of a gobby shite arent you. Not quite sure why you windmilled into the debate anyway? And what are you talking about compassionate leave for? This convo is so fucked up now.

Anyway, bottom line, he is a City great and deserves more respect
How so?

He's still getting paid isn't he? He's training with the first team isn't he?

What do you want? City to pay up his contract so he can move somewhere on a fee and nice signing on fee? Maybe Txiki to suck him off at half time?

Hope we are calling his bluff and tempting him to buy out his remaining contract or have no game time.

jeez bit of a gobby shite arent you. Not quite sure why you windmilled into the debate anyway? And what are you talking about compassionate leave for? This convo is so fucked up now.

Anyway, bottom line, he is a City great and deserves more respect

You asked me what I was on about and I answered you. Just because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about doesn't mean that I am wrong. He slandered the club two summers ago. You either believe that or you believe that City denied him compassionate leave. You are clearly MR. BIG BLUE. So which one is it. You going to take your club's side or Yaya's...you can't take both?

Then he knows what he has to do to get in the side.

Pep has been ruthless this summer. I feel for a couple of the players but I am happy to see it. We have drifted recently and I have a feeling by the end of his tenure, we will be in a great position squad wise and hopefully will have a few more trophies in the bag.

Absolutely. No player is bigger than the club now...its been a long time coming and a welcome relief.

How big is this loyalty payment he's meant to get ?
Loyalty fee?!? It's embarrassing for everyone this situation but good on the management, 100% behind them on this!
Him & his agent will ruin his football career & his legacy because of greed.
I used to think he was a legend but now he'll always be known as the footballer who decided he'd rather not play football

An absolute fucking legend and as big a part of our recent success and growth (playing wise) as any other single individual.

However, been past it for 2 seasons now.

Being left out of the CL squad is the correct call, the CL has embarrassed him on numerous occasions.

Yaya would've joined the other players I suspect of being 'bigheads' - Nasri and Hart, out on loan, had anyone actually wanted him.

This approach of no one is a 'name', no one is bigger than the club, no one is to big to be dropped, is the breath of fresh air MP didn't have the stones / permission to implement.

Proper no nonsense approach. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.