Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel an ounce of sadness regarding Yaya. The guy doesn't move a muscle. He was a joke again off the ball v Steaua. It's impossible for him to mope around in a Pep team. Pellegrini had no balls, this decision should have been taken almost 2 years ago!
Spot on!
The tail was definitely wagging the dog under MP.
Pep has cleared out the dead wood.
Yaya should have gone but obviously prefers the money to playing first team football.
I don't feel sorry for him...it's his choice to stay.
Hopefully he will be gone in January.

I don't feel an ounce of sadness regarding Yaya. The guy doesn't move a muscle. He was a joke again off the ball v Steaua. It's impossible for him to mope around in a Pep team. Pellegrini had no balls, this decision should have been taken almost 2 years ago!

Yes can't argue with what your saying really. We were too soft and naïve last season.

You asked me what I was on about and I answered you. Just because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about doesn't mean that I am wrong. He slandered the club two summers ago. You either believe that or you believe that City denied him compassionate leave. You are clearly MR. BIG BLUE. So which one is it. You going to take your club's side or Yaya's...you can't take both?
How old are you? Fkin ten? Why taking sides? There are people in this thread talking about hatred of him, are you agreeing we hate our own players? That is what I was asking and then you start banging about compassionate leave and slander... Don't know wtf that had to do with anything tbh... You clearly got a bee in your bonnet about it. But do you hate him... no? Then fuckoff out of the convo.
Yes? Then fuckoff out of the convo cos I got no time for fans who hate our own

Bizarre imo, that people feel the need to have a go at Yaya, for not being picked.

If we didn't want him at the club at this time, we shouldn't have offered him a fucking contract which ends a year from now. Last season, he was the Zomb's goto player, in every fucking game no matter who the oppo or how they set up, so he must have been considered worth his wages then.

If he was sat on his arse eating cake & not training properly now, then we would have cause to get on his case, but quite clearly he has lost weight & worked hard to try & get into the team, therefore doing exactly what we pay him for.

If Pep deems him not upto it, then fine. If Pep decides to use him, then rather than deciding to destroy him before he kicks a fucking ball, why not just support him ?

Now the mantra is 'Pep knows' but if he fucking picks him, it will be 'Pep knows fuck all' presumably.

Just let it run it's course & stop fucking whining & disrespecting the bloke for fucks sake. He is a City all time great, whether you like it or not.

Bizarre imo, that people feel the need to have a go at Yaya, for not being picked.

If we didn't want him at the club at this time, we shouldn't have offered him a fucking contract which ends a year from now. Last season, he was the Zomb's goto player, in every fucking game no matter who the oppo or how they set up, so he must have been considered worth his wages then.

If he was sat on his arse eating cake & not training properly now, then we would have cause to get on his case, but quite clearly he has lost weight & worked hard to try & get into the team, therefore doing exactly what we pay him for.

If Pep deems him not upto it, then fine. If Pep decides to use him, then rather than deciding to destroy him before he kicks a fucking ball, why not just support him ?

Now the mantra is 'Pep knows' but if he fucking picks him, it will be 'Pep knows fuck all' presumably.

Just let it run it's course & stop fucking whining & disrespecting the bloke for fucks sake. He is a City all time great, whether you like it or not.

Very true. But he signed it many years ago when he was still one our better players. The club couldn't know he would be surplus to requirements at 33. Same with Hart when he got a 5 year deal, 2 years ago.
It's stupid to give any player a contract that would see him earn 200k/a week at 33 IMO.

This

Very true. But he signed it many years ago when he was still one our better players. The club couldn't know he would be surplus to requirements at 33. Same with Hart when he got a 5 year deal, 2 years ago.
It's stupid to give any player a contract that would see him earn 200k/a week at 33 IMO.

We offer players these contracts, then if we find they are no longer first pick for the first team it's somehow their duty to fuck off & if they don't, their name is mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.