Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre imo, that people feel the need to have a go at Yaya, for not being picked.

If we didn't want him at the club at this time, we shouldn't have offered him a fucking contract which ends a year from now. Last season, he was the Zomb's goto player, in every fucking game no matter who the oppo or how they set up, so he must have been considered worth his wages then.

If he was sat on his arse eating cake & not training properly now, then we would have cause to get on his case, but quite clearly he has lost weight & worked hard to try & get into the team, therefore doing exactly what we pay him for.

If Pep deems him not upto it, then fine. If Pep decides to use him, then rather than deciding to destroy him before he kicks a fucking ball, why not just support him ?

Now the mantra is 'Pep knows' but if he fucking picks him, it will be 'Pep knows fuck all' presumably.

Just let it run it's course & stop fucking whining & disrespecting the bloke for fucks sake. He is a City all time great, whether you like it or not.
Here here

I see his agent has Slammed the club/Pep for Humiliating/disrespecting him! Well I guess we knew it was coming .
Source fotmob/mirror.

Any quotes mate? The quotes I've seen are surprisingly tame.
The last quotes I saw were very respectful - a bit too respectful actually considering some of the nonsense he's come out with in the past.

Any quotes mate? The quotes I've seen are surprisingly tame.
Basically saying Pep has humiliated and disrespected him. Itimates Pep has to win CL now or he will be proved wrong to have dropped him. Says that if we do win the CL he will come and apologise but he wants Pep to show he has the balls to apologise for dropping Yaya if we don't win it. Also says Yaya is happy to collect his 220k a week til his contract ends and will do everything asked of him because he is a professional.
Personally I think it's yet another diversion we don't need building up to the Derby. Also right next to it are quotes from ibra saying Maureen is a "masterbrain". Media mind games have started. One senior player slagging their manager another praising theirs. Ah well.

Yaya came here and did a great job for us. But his game is one I would be comfortable leaving.

I just think he is a bit miscast in his role and we have better players now. He's very skilled and has scored crucial goal but find him to be a bit lumbering at times with little regard for proper support.

I wonder how many people other than Dimitri Shituk, think that Pep has to win the Champs League in order to justify leaving out Yaya ?

Mancini maybe...

Considering that we haven't won the CL with Yaya in the Team so far, I don't think there will be many people who think Pep has to win it to justify leaving Yaya out.

Yaya came here and did a great job for us. But his game is one I would be comfortable leaving.

I just think he is a bit miscast in his role and we have better players now. He's very skilled and has scored crucial goal but find him to be a bit lumbering at times with little regard for proper support.

More than one, without him we may have won nothing since 1976, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.