Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he leaves in January
YaYa had the chance to truly be a club legend
He chose to lower his standing by letting his manager use the press to try to manipulate the club/ public opinion.
All he had to do was play like he could and keep his agent quiet
I wanted him to be that legend
He was such a talent
Now I just want it over

I hope he leaves in January
YaYa had the chance to truly be a club legend
He chose to lower his standing by letting his manager use the press to try to manipulate the club/ public opinion.
All he had to do was play like he could and keep his agent quiet
I wanted him to be that legend
He was such a talent
Now I just want it over
His agent said last night he won't leave in january so looks like it's going to be a long and painful goodbye

I hope he doesn't have a roll unless its a whole wheat bun with lean turkey breast and no mayo. He needs to trim down, work on his cardio and realise that he'll only get in the team if he's working as hard as the other players without the ball.

I hope he doesn't have a roll unless its a whole wheat bun with lean turkey breast and no mayo. He needs to trim down, work on his cardio and realise that he'll only get in the team if he's working as hard as the other players without the ball.
Right now the guy probably weighs the least he ever has done during his time at City. But I suppose if you want to beat him any stick will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.