Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is long, I am sure he will have a role of some sort in the premier league and the local cups. Not too surprised about the champions league omission because things are a bit uncertain and blurry as to how he can be used. No one ( or no one with a football brain) will doubt his talent and special ability but it is all about fitting into the Guardiola's well known system and expectations and that will be resolved in time. He is a world class player on the fringes that is available to be utilized when Guardiola sees fit, until he finally leaves, which will be at the end of the season.

I knew he wouldn't keep shut!
Him & his agent always have to try and be centre stage, like previously said we won't win the champions league with him walking around the pitch like he did in Madrid, that video is probably the most pathetic thing I've ever seen for a top flight footballer playing in midfield, I'm sure city would pay half the money owed this season to get rid but he has to have it all... Not a religious man, not a footballing man, just a greedy selfish man!

Anyone thinking he can play this season...
Watch how we pressed against West Ham & Stoke first half, then just remember this...

Dimitri Seluk: "if City don't win the CL then I hope that Pep has the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya."
Dimitri Seluk: "This is Pep's decision and we must respect it. Yaya is a professional and so he will do everything he is asked to do."
Seluk: "Perhaps Pep will think he's good enough to play in the final 10' of a League Cup game against a 3rd division team. Yes, I'm joking."
Seluk: "Yaya will spend the season at City. He will not be leaving in January. He hopes that he will get the chance to prove himself."
Seluk: "If he wins the CL for City this season I will travel to England and I will say on TV that Pep is the best manager in the world."

I can't wait till Yaya leaves. Not cos of Yaya but so we can finally stop having to listen to his **** of an agent.

He might as well have said:

Yaya is upset at not playing, but not upset enough to fuck off and play more somewhere else for less money

Dimitri Seluk: "if City don't win the CL then I hope that Pep has the balls to say that he was wrong to humiliate a great player like Yaya."
Dimitri Seluk: "This is Pep's decision and we must respect it. Yaya is a professional and so he will do everything he is asked to do."
Seluk: "Perhaps Pep will think he's good enough to play in the final 10' of a League Cup game against a 3rd division team. Yes, I'm joking."
Seluk: "Yaya will spend the season at City. He will not be leaving in January. He hopes that he will get the chance to prove himself."
Seluk: "If he wins the CL for City this season I will travel to England and I will say on TV that Pep is the best manager in the world."

As if anyone will give a shit about you travelling to England and declaring that Pep's the best coach fm you utter fucking cockroach!!!!

No TV channel gives a fuck mate as you're a slimy snakey agent ruining the game and your fat lazy client has ruined his chances of CL himself.

I respect Yaya for all he's done for the club but I grow weary of him being here now.

His agent is an absolute fucking ****!

P.s thanks for the quote Karen, obviously the first bit not aimed at you ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.