Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone thinking he can play this season...
Watch how we pressed against West Ham & Stoke first half, then just remember this...

For two years, it was like having ten men in most games. Come up with odd good goal, but that's not enough. He should of left years ago, I want to remember the yaya that murdered the opposition, not a useless lump who has got a mouthpiece of an agent.

Now that Seluk OS sounding off again, all he has to do is to agree to Yaya's contract being cancelled and then he will be free to find another club outside of the window. Can't see this happening though, no other club will stump up what we do so Seluk should just shut his gob and let it lie.

His situation is very similar to Schweinsteiger's. Expect Mourinho completely isolates the player. While Pep still let's Yaya train with the first team.

They have decided he stays so they can suckle on the milky teat of the club as much as possible until the very second he absolutely has to go. Respect to those who left this window for first team football, this lad threw the towel in a while ago.

Sickening that he wasnt fucked off a couple of seasons ago, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

DSIAC.

The more and more seluk talks the more I lose respect for toure. Call your agent and tell him to shut his mouth.

That agent of his really is a 100%, bone fide, cast-iron, class A, vintage cockwomble.

Just been googling Dimitri seluk to try and find out any other players he represents, couldn't find any. Others might be better than me on Google, but to me he just earns a living off of yaya, parasite.

Yeah I have wondered if Seluk had any other clients myself and never could find info one way or another. Doubt it though.

I imagine he was one of those fixer types who gloms on to a young foreign footballer playing in a former constituent part of the USSR. Helps the lad get settled, find housing, whatever.

And in Seluk's case - assuming that is what happened - that turned into more or less a winning lottery ticket for him.

Too bad, really. Thanks to him most football fans in even 10 years or so will associate "bithday cake" with Yaya and little else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.