Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya has plenty of time on his hands now he is not playing football , maybe TV presenter in the future? After all the great British bake off needs a new presenter and Yaya does like cake .

Paying off Kolo's (Francois') student girlfriends???

Yaya has been a great player for us but those days are unfortunately gone. I'd rather see Pep bringing on Academy kids in league cup games and preparing them for first team action.
Emotionally I said goodbye to Yaya after his birthday last summer.

You could have bought him a fucking cake and saved a lot of hassle couldn't you!

You could have bought him a fucking cake and saved a lot of hassle couldn't you!

From the look of him recently he's been buying his own cakes.
The real reason why he's not on the team photo is because there was a Gregg's open nearby ;-)

Another reason to love Pep. A clear message to all our players, you won't get picked on reputation. You might not even get in the squad!

Maybe he doesn't have vast amounts of it? Footballers are paid a lot but more than a few are pretty good at spending it too.

IIRC A lot of Muslim footballers give a lot of money away as well (the third pilar of islam is zakat- charity), and a lot of African players financially support a huge extended family.

Having said that I think Yaya is pretty safe. He's earned huge amounts from us and through endorsements for 5 years.

Shame his reign has ended so limply, was a beast for us, and arguably the best midfielder in Europe a few years ago.
Pep had little time for sentimentality when he has been charged with delivering success, pretty much instantly, as demonstrated with Hart.
The team is more important that a single player, no matter how good he may be, and Yaya's agent surely hasn't helped to maintain a harmonious relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.