Does Yaya still have a role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought initially he may get games in the league cup, but just can't see us altering our style of play or the tempo, so think Yaya will struggle and may go to China in Jan.
Maybe Pellers will give him a call?

Great Player . Prem Player of the year 13/14 by a mile. But it's time to move on. And there's no way the club are gonna give him any 'role' whatsoever. He can thank his batshit crazy agent for that.

I think it was clear enough Yaya won't play in any important match against a half decent side. That's why he is out of the CL squad.
He could play low-mid PL games or some cup games though. I don't see a problem there if Yaya really wants.

Question is: does Pep need his workload in midfield or not - giving Dinho and Ilky (even Silva and KDB) a rest when needed.
What can Yaya offer that Garcia can't?
Are Fernando and Delph fit?

After those idiots comments by his agent, is Yaya still willing and really part of the 'City team'?
The team development by Pep is superb right now and we absolutely don't need any party pooper there.
If Yaya is not all in for the team he can right f*ck off.

Not seeing Yaya on the squad list against a weaker side like Bournemouth would answer all my questions.

The only part of him that hasn't been replaced is his set pieces. The past few games we have been given good free kick positions. Yaya would have buried those if not at least trouble the keeper.

I'm expecting some moaning from the Yaya camp very soon.

We're not supposed to be this good in 'Yaya world' without the man himself.

The press will love all the dirty washing, such a shame we couldn't get rid over summer.

I suspect there will not be moaning for a while yet. It's all about the money now, loyalty bonuses and the like. Once he leaves then brace yourselves.

If he had a role, he would surely have fearured more already. That he is still around the club indicates that he'd rather see his contract out than go elsehwere, but I don't anticipate seeing him playing for us again.

Surly Pep must have had the same sort of conversation he had with likes of Hart that he wasnt going to be part of his team the the question is why did he not move on only one reason i can see is that he rakes his massive wage by doing fuck all then moves on a free with a massive fee in his and his agents pockets.

He has been an absolute joy to watch over the years but i find this sort of situation and what he has chosen a little hard to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.