Does your wife earn more than you?

Mr White said:
We're fortunate to be in a position where my wife doesn't have to work. I'd trade with her in a heartbeat!

Same as me, but I'm the one who doesn't have to work!

glen quagmire said:
Mayor West said:
Mr White said:
We're fortunate to be in a position where my wife doesn't have to work. I'd trade with her in a heartbeat!

Does she woman slap you when she's had a hard day?

No but I've said it's ok if she wants to.

Mayor West said:
Mr White said:

What do you do then mate, i mean with your day and not working?

I worked with guys who were at work just for there beer money as the wife earnt good money, i always wondered why they did.
I missus in a few years will have left me well behind in the pay stakes and i think i might retire, lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mayor West said:
Mr White said:

I worked with guys who were at work just for there beer money as the wife earnt good money, i always wondered why they did.
I missus in a few years will have left me well behind in the pay stakes and i think i might retire, lol

I do everything that needs doing around the house, the missus literally doesn't have to do anything. I also go for long runs (walks for the past four months cos I fucked up my knee pretty bad) and I'm a huge film fan so I watch pretty much everything and anything.

If she ever said she wasn't happy with the situation anymore then things would change.

Mayor West said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mayor West said:

I do everything that needs doing around the house, the missus literally doesn't have to anything. I also go for long runs (walks for the past four months cos I fucked up my knee pretty bad) and I'm a huge film fan so I watch pretty much everyone and anything.

If she ever said she wasn't happy with the situation anymore then things would change.

Sounds decent might offer my missus that deal in the next few years

Mayor West said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mayor West said:

I do everything that needs doing around the house, the missus literally doesn't have to do anything. I also go for long runs (walks for the past four months cos I fucked up my knee pretty bad) and I'm a huge film fan so I watch pretty much everyone and anything.

You just sound like a lazy twat to me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.