Does your wife earn more than you?

SambaBoys said:
BimboBob said:
SambaBoys said:
I am always curious about how other couples run house accounts etc..... Everybody seems to be totally different.
We have everything in one pot - both wages go into one account and everything come out of that - so we dont have "his and hers" money

Added up all the bills and halved it. Simple. Then anything like Petrol, car tax etc on my car I pay for and visa versa.

We even have tax/ petrol/ food all out of the same account.......

If it works then it works. No rows about him going out spending shed loads on a Friday night and not coming back until Sunday then?

mammutly said:
I pay for everything and any money the wife earns ( which is a fair bit), she keeps.

Can anyone lend me a tenner?

This is all fine until something happens and God forbid you decide to seperate and you have no money and she has a small fortune.

One of my friends is a kept man married an older lady who comes from money and he does nothing all day. Just has to sleep with someone much older and not so attractive personally I couldnt do it but she is very wealthy and he is happy.

Lavinda Past said:
Women are allowed to have money now?

This is a slippery slope - They'll be wanting us to let em out of the f*ckin kitchen next.
Ye but only so they can clean the bathroom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.