Does your wife earn more than you?

ell said:
Slightly off topic, but if I went on a date with a lass who is a millionaire do I still have to pay the bill?

Yes, in fact insist that you pay the first couple of times. That way she won't think you are a gold digger. When we all know really you are and you wouldn't be seen dead with the fat **** if she was skint.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
ell said:
Slightly off topic, but if I went on a date with a lass who is a millionaire do I still have to pay the bill?

Yes, in fact insist that you pay the first couple of times. That way she won't think you are a gold digger. When we all know really you are and you wouldn't be seen dead with the fat **** if she was skint.
So its a happy meal and fanta rather than caviar and champagne :(

ell said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
ell said:

So its a happy meal and fanta rather than caviar and champagne :(

Fat birds love cheeseburgers.

I am always curious about how other couples run house accounts etc..... Everybody seems to be totally different.
We have everything in one pot - both wages go into one account and everything come out of that - so we dont have "his and hers" money

guinnessdaze said:
My parents spent a lifetime arguing about their separate accounts,"you owe me 20p" was sadly a common occurrence (true).When i met my wife i always said we would 'pool' our money,and i was more than happy with that,even though i was earning twice as much as her.Sadly when the roles were reversed,EVERY argument ended up as "I earn more than you",she saw it as a power thing for some reason.After 27 years of being a couple we are about to split,7 years ago she stopped earning money,but frequently reminds me that once...she earned more than me!

Sounds about right just be glad you are out of there soon.

SambaBoys said:
I am always curious about how other couples run house accounts etc..... Everybody seems to be totally different.
We have everything in one pot - both wages go into one account and everything come out of that - so we dont have "his and hers" money

Added up all the bills and halved it. Simple. Then anything like Petrol, car tax etc on my car I pay for and visa versa.

SambaBoys said:

Same here but 2 joint accounts one for bills food and shit and one for social extras and stuff that's supose to get the leftovers of the first but looking rather light these days

BimboBob said:
SambaBoys said:

Added up all the bills and halved it. Simple. Then anything like Petrol, car tax etc on my car I pay for and visa versa.

We even have tax/ petrol/ food all out of the same account.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.