Doesn't sound like its going well...

cleavers said:
foley87 said:
its quite clear the ultras have gone to sorrento looking for trouble
No its not, true "ultras" don't cause, or go looking for trouble, they are just fans who like to co-ordinate singing and chanting at the game, they might look or act aggressive in the stadium, but they are not generally trouble causers, a bit like our BA chaps.

In Naples its hooligans/criminals that go looking for trouble, and it happens every day, and isn't necessarily football related, they will attack tourists in the wrong area. There are scumbags in every town in every country that look to kick off with outsiders. Whether it be stalybridge or sorrento you will get young pissed up scallies looking for a ruck, and I'm sure we will have exported a few of our own for the next couple of days.

I hope that all the blues stay safe, I know quite a few that have gone, but lets keep the discussion sensible.

but the bulk of the trouble is in sorrento not naples

ban-mcfc said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
By the way I hope the bunch that attacked the 4 Napoli fans outside Mary ds / eastlands bar are very fcukin proud!! No doubt the Napoli fans talk just like we do in forums etc there for fuelling what's going on, I wonder if u lot are over there? Na doubt it!

the napoli fans went after the blues first, i saw what happened. one napoli fan started running in with a belt. the city fans then stuck up for the blue getting attacked and chased him off.

Well I must of been a diff episode than I saw cus I was sat in the car in traffic an there was no belts or anything of the sort they were just walking down the road and the blues crossed over to them, and I'm sure if they were swinging belts etc ppl in cars would of got it first, it started cus a clever blue decided to throw a bottle at them

By the way I hope the bunch that attacked the 4 Napoli fans outside Mary ds / eastlands bar are very fcukin proud!! No doubt the Napoli fans talk just like we do in forums etc there for fuelling what's going on, I wonder if u lot are over there? Na doubt it!

Oh dear!

ban-mcfc said:

the napoli fans went after the blues first, i saw what happened. one napoli fan started running in with a belt. the city fans then stuck up for the blue getting attacked and chased him off.

Well I must of been a diff episode than I saw cus I was sat in the car in traffic an there was no belts or anything of the sort they were just walking down the road and the blues crossed over to them, and I'm sure if they were swinging belts etc ppl in cars would of got it first, it started cus a clever blue decided to throw a bottle at them

obviously that was the case but i got there early and it was the napoli fans who were looking for all the trouble.

fuck them, next time we'll beat them with the welcome signs.

foley87 said:
cleavers said:
foley87 said:
its quite clear the ultras have gone to sorrento looking for trouble
No its not, true "ultras" don't cause, or go looking for trouble, they are just fans who like to co-ordinate singing and chanting at the game, they might look or act aggressive in the stadium, but they are not generally trouble causers, a bit like our BA chaps.

In Naples its hooligans/criminals that go looking for trouble, and it happens every day, and isn't necessarily football related, they will attack tourists in the wrong area. There are scumbags in every town in every country that look to kick off with outsiders. Whether it be stalybridge or sorrento you will get young pissed up scallies looking for a ruck, and I'm sure we will have exported a few of our own for the next couple of days.

I hope that all the blues stay safe, I know quite a few that have gone, but lets keep the discussion sensible.

but the bulk of the trouble is in sorrento not naples
I've highlighted the bit you missed. Naples, Sorrento, Manchester, Stalybridge, there are knobs in all 4.

I was mostly correcting you on the ultras bit, ultras in the most part are not trouble causers, scumbags are.

As I said I hope no blues get into any serious bother, and are able to enjoy themselves.

BlueBoy85 said:

Oh dear!

Exactly mate, go to the game to enjoy it just like I did as a lad with me dad and still do and now with my little one, if u Wana fight take up UFC or summit, there is no place for racism and hooligans in football, a shirt is a shirt, just cus the other guy supports another team it shouldn't result in shit like this would people attack there family if they support other teams?<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 am --<br /><br />Ban-mcfc

U on about before or after the game mate?

BlueBoy85 said:

Oh dear!

Exactly mate, go to the game to enjoy it just like I did as a lad with me dad and still do and now with my little one, if u Wana fight take up UFC or summit, there is no place for racism and hooligans in football, a shirt is a shirt, just cus the other guy supports another team it shouldn't result in shit like this would people attack there family if they support other teams?

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 am --

Ban-mcfc

U on about before or after the game mate?

before, there were blues knocking about outside mary d's as usual and napoli fans kept running over trying to kick off, there wasn't a lot of them but they had belts and shit, a load of coppers and city fans chased them off.

then as we got outside the ground, they were chucking shit and a few tried running over before being stopped by the police. i looked around and most of the blues were clearly not hooligans (families, older men).

Unfortunately, there is always going to be nob heads, no matter where you go. I just hope every blue comes home safe and well.

Are you fucking serious? It was 20/30 of them who tried to storm the Eastlands, then ran off afterwards, there was a fucking Italian with his belt off swinging it at the dibble. Fuck all to do with City fans, just what they're like.

I was there outside Mary D's, don't try and blame us and think it's retribution, because it clearly isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.