Doesn't sound like its going well...

foley87 said:
got loads of my facebook saying their sat in the hotels under police advice watching the ambulances go past left right and centre and are scared for their lives!!!
Up to this moment there is nothing on the Napoli news about large scale disorder...we'll see by the morning...I'll get the early morning bulletin

Lads on spikes trip just text to say bars are shut and told to stay in their hotel.

Like a few others have said there are a few worldly lads on that trip so should have their wits about them.

I had a text off a lad I know who is in Naples and he said they were in a bar having a drink with a load of Napoli fans and were having a great time. Seems Naples is safer!

Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Bilboblue said:
fucking typical, you should work for The Sun.

What you on about????? Prick!!!!

Such eloquence, and written twice too.

Stimo, the amount of exclamation marks gave it away

You really are a nob!!!! only letting peeps know what I have been txt from my mate who is in Sorrento!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got a mate in naples and he said its been a top night and no trouble at all

its quite clear the ultras have gone to sorrento looking for trouble

UEFA would fucking love it if there's trouble.

Probably use it as an excuse to ban us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Spoke too soon. Mate has had trouble in Naples. Gang of 20 plus against 4. Got back
To hotel but don't sound great.

Fcuk sake, can see this getting very nasty sadly just hope all blues remain safe!! Anyone with updates or who can get updates let us all know asap

kick these cunts out. they ran like the fucking clappers during world war 2.

what has the world come to when this shit goes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.