Doesn't sound like its going well...

Bluemanc1968 said:
Bilboblue said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
What you on about????? Prick!!!!

Such eloquence, and written twice too.

Stimo, the amount of exclamation marks gave it away

You really are a nob!!!! only letting peeps know what I have been txt from my mate who is in Sorrento!!!!!!!!!!!

correct. i,m getting texes from blues in sorrento. they say its been crazy/mental..this is from blues who have travelled all over for years watching city...it may have calmed down a bit now,only cos the police have belatedly took action.

foley87 said:
its quite clear the ultras have gone to sorrento looking for trouble
No its not, true "ultras" don't cause, or go looking for trouble, they are just fans who like to co-ordinate singing and chanting at the game, they might look or act aggressive in the stadium, but they are not generally trouble causers, a bit like our BA chaps.

In Naples its hooligans/criminals that go looking for trouble, and it happens every day, and isn't necessarily football related, they will attack tourists in the wrong area. There are scumbags in every town in every country that look to kick off with outsiders. Whether it be stalybridge or sorrento you will get young pissed up scallies looking for a ruck, and I'm sure we will have exported a few of our own for the next couple of days.

I hope that all the blues stay safe, I know quite a few that have gone, but lets keep the discussion sensible.

By the way I hope the bunch that attacked the 4 Napoli fans outside Mary ds / eastlands bar are very fcukin proud!! No doubt the Napoli fans talk just like we do in forums etc there for fuelling what's going on, I wonder if u lot are over there? Na doubt it!

Mate in Excelsior Vittoria in Sorrento says him and 3 others in same hotel had rocks lobbed at them after a chase from a cafe whilst 10 coppers charged away masked thugs. They're seriously considering flying back tonight as shook up.

Too bad they won't qualify. Would love for them to come back to Manchester... To think of how hospitable our club was.

Danny St.helens CTID said:
By the way I hope the bunch that attacked the 4 Napoli fans outside Mary ds / eastlands bar are very fcukin proud!! No doubt the Napoli fans talk just like we do in forums etc there for fuelling what's going on, I wonder if u lot are over there? Na doubt it!

the napoli fans went after the blues first, i saw what happened. one napoli fan started running in with a belt. the city fans then stuck up for the blue getting attacked and chased him off.

cleavers said:
No its not, true "ultras" don't cause, or go looking for trouble, they are just fans who like to co-ordinate singing and chanting at the game, they might look or act aggressive in the stadium, but they are not generally trouble causers, a bit like our BA chaps.

In Naples its hooligans/criminals that go looking for trouble, and it happens every day, and isn't necessarily football related, they will attack tourists in the wrong area. There are scumbags in every town in every country that look to kick off with outsiders. Whether it be stalybridge or sorrento you will get young pissed up scallies looking for a ruck, and I'm sure we will have exported a few of our own for the next couple of days.

I hope that all the blues stay safe, I know quite a few that have gone, but lets keep the discussion sensible.

Careful, mate. You know the locals don't take kindly to people talking sense...

Just got a message! says alot of blues are being kept in hotel by ob every whre around the hotel is closed due to the trouble! everyhting was great until it got dark and then the twats came out!! one of the lads he went with got battered trying to get back to hotel! coverd in claret, his words not mine!!!!!

Danny St.helens CTID said:

Have you seen Gomorrah? I doubt these urchins have spare clothes let alone Computers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.