Doesn't sound like its going well...

pete1201 said:
Is this booze and hearsay or fact? I was with Napoli Ultras this morning and they didnt think there would be large scale bother...just the odd twats.

Stay safe

We had a great afternoon, no bother, went back out at night to the England bar and all was well. We were singing song and having a beer as per. Me and Jess went off to grab a bite only 100 yards away. Heard nothing but when we got back everywhere is shut and the blues had moved on, we could hear them way down the street .a copper told us to be wary so I thought I'm catching them up, safety in numbers etc. turns out that blues had and still attacking blues ffs, some right shiners.as all bars were closed we were hearded back to the hotel of which I was relieved.
Heard one lad had been picked off in an ally by Napoli fans, he was taken to hospital after collapsing, according to his mates no one was allowed to travel with him.

There will be more trouble today. It it will be blue on blue.

de niro said:
We had a great afternoon, no bother, went back out at night to the England bar and all was well. We were singing song and having a beer as per. Me and Jess went off to grab a bite only 100 yards away. Heard nothing but when we got back everywhere is shut and the blues had moved on, we could hear them way down the street .a copper told us to be wary so I thought I'm catching them up, safety in numbers etc. turns out that blues had and still attacking blues ffs, some right shiners.as all bars were closed we were hearded back to the hotel of which I was relieved.
Heard one lad had been picked off in an ally by Napoli fans, he was taken to hospital after collapsing, according to his mates no one was allowed to travel with him.

There will be more trouble today. It it will be blue on blue.

FFS blues on blues?
Disgrace.
Whats happening with some city fans lately!
only at city eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.