Doesn't sound like its going well...

cityfansimon said:
pete1201 said:
Pigeonho said:
I see. It was a BBC documentary I watched, about the political aspect of Lazio fans who reside in the Curva Sud. Proper mental bastard he was, not so much the violence side, (though that was pretty shocking from what was broadcast as he 'ordered' some of his cronies to kick shit out of some innocent fan who hadn't listened to his order to not cheer when Lazio scored), but more the fact they seemed to have the run of the club. The Danny Dire, (purposely mis-spelt), one on Juve, well if it had been done by another filmmaker I would have taken it more seriously, but it's Danny Dire so you can't really can you?!
There's a book i've been meaning to buy about an English documentarian who followed Hellas Verona around for a full season, which sounds interesting.
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am --

pete1201 said:
Napoli fans are not political...all fascism is found in Rome and Northwards. Napoli is a melting pot of tolerance....but they dn't tolerate those roman and northern clubs believe me
Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...Verona and atalanta have the best firms in Italy and are Napoli's biggest enemies...The big clubs.Juve Lazio Milan and Inter are also rans when it comes down to brass tacks...anyway off up town now...a bit more worried than I was yesterday

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway?

The Aquaduct........

Uber Blues said:
cityfansimon said:
pete1201 said:

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 am --

Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...Verona and atalanta have the best firms in Italy and are Napoli's biggest enemies...The big clubs.Juve Lazio Milan and Inter are also rans when it comes down to brass tacks...anyway off up town now...a bit more worried than I was yesterday

What did the Romans ever do for us anyway?

The Aquaduct........

...brought peace?

obviously some danny dyer esque stories on here. but i hope everyone stays safe. blue on blue, what are those fucking idiots thinking. sort it out!

Fanny Fart said:
I've never understood these blues that go on european away trips and spend 2 days in an irish bar with a load of other city fans?
tbh, I couldn't think of anything worse than going on an organised trip like spikes or thomas cook.

Not everyone who goes on the trips with either Spike or Thomas Cook go drinking in the bars. For example quite a few people go exploring. For all the trips I find out as much about the area before I leave the UK and then become a tourist for the time before the match.

But I don't really see why it matters, the people who go on the organised trips pay their own way and are surely allowed to make their own decisions what they do once they are there?

I go on Spike's trips because I know that Spike and Miles keep an eye out for me and always check that everything is alright. The one time I didn't go on their trip, making my own arrangements, turned into a bit of a nightmare and Spike very kindly helped me out then, as he has others that I know of. So I will stay 'faithful' to his trips.

I would have been on this trip, I have a ticket for tonight's match, but a family bereavement has prevented it. Sounds like I have missed the one trip that could have been bad!!!

Everyone has an opinion but to knock Spikes trip is uncalled for.

Been with him twice this year and the organisation is fantastic.

To come out of the stadium in Munich and directed to the coach park without getting lost was fantastic.

We dont have flight delays on the way home because the plane is waiting from the moment it lands.

200 of us had to check in hotel in Aris and everyone was back in the bar within 30 minutes of arriving.

Information is loud and clear and he leaves nothing to chance.

I respect the fact that fans want to travel independently but this doesnt mean the organised trips are coming in for some unnessessary critisism.

If fans want to go to the Irish bar and sing with a crowd then this to me is great as its what i like.

If you want to do other things then do them.

Without Spike and Thomas Cook we wouldnt get the good following we get.

Good luck to ALL Blues in Naples today, stick together, we all support the same team, no seperate factions, we are MAN CITY.

It makes me sad to hear there is trouble between City fans.

If its getting out of hand then the "BLUE ALLIANCE" and any other groups sprouting up should be scrapped immediatley.

It makes no difference whether you have supported for 40 years or 40 minutes noone is better or worse than anyone else.

de niro said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
Fighting between ourselves? Fcuk me heres me thinking were top of league 5 points clear best football we have ever seen atmos improving 6.1 at the swamp, I can really see why we're fighting between ourselves!!!

Un real and to think in a country we all should stick together in!!

Take care de niro and other blues and as for the guy with the stitches pass on our regards
Will do, must say its only one or two blues arguing, the rest are fine and it also seems some peacemaking has taken place.

Are they arguing about whether or not City should wear blue shorts? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.