Doesn't sound like its going well...

Thai said:
Guys/Gals - i think you should all understand when postes say 'blues on blues' they mean Napoli (BLUES) on City (BLUES)

this is bollocks.

these were city v city, drink plays a big part but should still never happen.

update of the walking wounded.

we have couple black eyes from city spat and a bad cut from a napoli attack, the guy was with 4 others and copped it.
the guy in hospital was let out at 2am, he's now back at the hotel, still groggy as he was hit with an iron bar and has 12 stitches.

can't see the bars opening here today, i'm not arsed as long as i can keep jess away from idiots of either side, to be fair as one lad pointed out last night there will be plenty keeping an eye out for her and thats good to know.

the snag tonight is if we win, the coaches may not have a window left in them, at least we are not here tomorrow as that would have been dodgy.

pete1201 said:
Brescia,Verona, Lazio and Atalanta are the biggest fascists...

I always thought Atalanta's ultras were predominantly anti-fascist?

de niro said:
Thai said:
Guys/Gals - i think you should all understand when postes say 'blues on blues' they mean Napoli (BLUES) on City (BLUES)

this is bollocks.

these were city v city, drink plays a big part but should still never happen.

update of the walking wounded.

we have couple black eyes from city spat and a bad cut from a napoli attack, the guy was with 4 others and copped it.
the guy in hospital was let out at 2am, he's now back at the hotel, still groggy as he was hit with an iron bar and has 12 stitches.

can't see the bars opening here today, i'm not arsed as long as i can keep jess away from idiots of either side, to be fair as one lad pointed out last night there will be ple

nty keeping an eye out for her and thats good to know.

the snag tonight is if we win, the coaches may not have a window left in them, at least we are not here tomorrow as that would have been dodgy.

Stay safe de Niro an co, just tell them the Faroe story and they will leave you alone.

Only messing good luck to all and make sure you bring three points back.

Ticket For Schalke said:
abcdefg said:
fights between locals and some citys looking for it. troubles also between city fans (very drunk)

You see that all the time with City fans, nothing new there.

Indeed. There are wrong 'uns that follow pretty much every club that won't think twice about turning on their own for little or no reason. Christ, in advance of our trip to Juventus last year someone went on a Fulham forum for a bit of advice about Turin and the response was that it was quite a safe place and the only serious trouble was limited to Fulham fans fighting amongst themselves.

It's not big and it's not clever but it's hardly anything new - I've been following City away for over 20 years and while it isn't a regular thing, it's always been prevalent during that time.

Fighting between ourselves? Fcuk me heres me thinking were top of league 5 points clear best football we have ever seen atmos improving 6.1 at the swamp, I can really see why we're fighting between ourselves!!!

Un real and to think in a country we all should stick together in!!

Take care de niro and other blues and as for the guy with the stitches pass on our regards

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Fighting between ourselves? Fcuk me heres me thinking were top of league 5 points clear best football we have ever seen atmos improving 6.1 at the swamp, I can really see why we're fighting between ourselves!!!

Un real and to think in a country we all should stick together in!!

Take care de niro and other blues and as for the guy with the stitches pass on our regards

Shows what you get when you add non stop ale to lads who are not backwards in going forwards where violence is concerned.

I am sure open sale plus Napoli attracted some dickheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.