Doesn't sound like its going well...

andrewmswift said:
Born to be Blue said:
In hotel in Sorrento. Got a bit naughty back there. A few blues pissed up looking for it . Not sure if local Italians but certainly played to script - looking to pick off ones or two's. Saw one lad down. Don't know details. Might be a couple of black eyes in morning. No blades what I know of.

FFS putting everyone else in danger, sad.

Caveat: if this is indeed what happened.

Dont worry about the lads with spike all handy and worldly wise, my to mates said italians took one look and scarpered on their scooters but expecting more to turn up later but city ready for them

Absolute fucking disgrace.

Racist,fascist fucking scumbags........

Also bunch of shitbags.

Platini will sort this all out I am sure.

Storm in a teapot really.

I am With eufa on this one.
FFP is the future.
Economics rule the day in my eyes.

I did not see this coming ( shrugs shoulders in a elitist central European manner)

3 points will do nicely

On the train to London now to get an early flight from stanstead, gonna be eventful 48 hours I suspect

Just got a text from a lad out in Sorrento, seems some little twats on scooters attacked a blue outside a coffee shop, not sure if it was football related or not, said he was told he may of been slashed but not sure!!!!he sad theres been trouble in different places for over an hour, and the coppers are shit!!!!! a bar tender told him earlier that there was a mob of over 200 Ultrus that had come from naples!!!! He says it is fucking dodgy as fuck!! and this is not even Naples FFS!!!!

Fuck knows whats going on!!!!!! stick together blues!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.