Doesn't sound like its going well...

Giuseppe said:
shadygiz said:
310166_10150958866950455_208411345454_21632171_978300928_n.jpg

stop the traffic ;p

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/serie_a/napoli/2011/11/22-205942/Principio+di+incendio+nel+ritiro+del+Napoli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... del+Napoli</a>

I can traslate here so you don't miserunderstand with google translator:

Movimentated morning for Napoli that tonight will play against City at San Paolo for Champions League tie. First the mugging of Hamsik's wife, her car was stolen then ricovered later. Second start of fire in Holiday Inn hotel were Napoli team is guest. we don't know yet how was started (Giuseppe:"I might now the person that could have done that"). All the guest were agitate by this in the hotel. The situation is under control as the fire fighter arrived.

Would that person be "Ballo with is fireworks"?

Then the mugging is everyday life in Naples, see? It is a poor city and there are a lot of scumbags that try to make their living.

Guys hope you sit and enjoy the game like I will do. I do not wish good luck as on the other side there is Napoli playing, only for that.

Enjoy really and calm down.

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 pm --

1_barry_conlon said:
Giuseppe said:
As I said........but I would try "Pizzeria Di Matteo" centre of Naples

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm --

I love Mancio.....was in Naples few years ago.

Still remember him playing with Vialli at Samp against Napoli's Maradona. That was great time

Defo not Italian. You're doing sarcasm too well. Carry on tho as you're hooking a few on here and it's rather amusing.

A modern day version of 'Mind your language'

I am 100% napolitan "fra'", what I can do to make you trust me?

Picture..... holding a sign saying: Hello Bluemooners

Fanny Fart said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Fanny Fart said:
I've never understood these blues that go on european away trips and spend 2 days in an irish bar with a load of other city fans?
tbh, I couldn't think of anything worse than going on an organised trip like spikes or thomas cook.
Its lucky your not forced then
Why not just say i hate City fans and i would never go to a European away match as my head is stuck way to far up my own ass

The only european away since keegans era I've missed was Villareal. I've just always preferred to do my own thing. Can't be arsed being around a fuckin load of balloons kickin' off with each other, which seems to be a lot more prevalent these days.

There's been blue-on-blue violence at each euro away this season.
I'd rather stay away from all that and hunt down some local women
go one fanny fart, stay safe mate!

Its ok back up has arrived in the form of the viking king.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4&list=LLftZnpOlL6qnm-jzwW8W24Q&feature=mh_lolz[/youtube]

Scottyboi said:
Its ok back up has arrived in the form of the viking king.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4&list=LLftZnpOlL6qnm-jzwW8W24Q&feature=mh_lolz[/youtube]

Is everybody out for a drink already?

Been up naples centre...Via Toledo, Galleria area....walked spaccanapoli again tday...ate at Nennellas in Quartiieri Spagnoli. Both no g areas....guess what lads...City fans smiling enjoying themselves. Stopped 2 of them and asked how they were finding it....answer "never met such friendly people" even met 2 in the Quarter eating same place....s there you go City fans with a sense of adventure ging int nogo areas and enjoying the culture. Even met Bilboblu from bluemoon in the Galleria....he is fresh in this afternoon....had 10 minute chat...also met a City steward wh tld us niot t go upt Piazza Dante as had been an incident....bollox to that I was going that way and never saw a thing....people are just dying for an outbreak arent they.
Not to say there wont be a number of minor incidents. Generally everyone walking around smiling....as told you earlier the ultras i have had a chance to speak with said they have no axe to grind with city....

Yes both sides have idiots but there is not significant history bewteen the clubs...I may not be upto speed on events because i have been walking the streets for hours....have just checked the news here and still no reports....and with my own eyes I see no tension at the moment....can any eyewitnesses report otherwise?
Lets hope what I have witnessed continues....and those poor lads dwn at the port must be bored utta their heads...but at least they are safe

I think I would change my mind once there and turn around. Some things are just not worth it.

CNN's Italian Reporter: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri</a>

Very bad premonitions for Napoli vs #mcfc :2 hours ago the smokestack in Napoli hotel went on fire n some players had to evacuate their room
27 minutes ago

Hamsik personally already suffered year ago robbery from thieves w/ guns:his Rolex was taken.That time,he considered move away from Naples
1 hour ago.

Troubled pre-match for Napoli's Hamsik:this morning his wife,pregnant,robbed of her car.Thieves w/ guns compelled her to step out the car
1 hour ago

It's raining here in Napoli.Maybe weather suits more to the ManCity...The city is truly boiling for the game.Get my insight @CNN at 18.00CET
4 hours ago

Manchester1894 said:
I think I would change my mind once there and turn around. Some things are just not worth it.

CNN's Italian Reporter: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri</a>

Very bad premonitions for Napoli vs #mcfc :2 hours ago the smokestack in Napoli hotel went on fire n some players had to evacuate their room
27 minutes ago

Hamsik personally already suffered year ago robbery from thieves w/ guns:his Rolex was taken.That time,he considered move away from Naples
1 hour ago. ...and yes Cavani house was robbed 6 weeks ago etc etc.....Jesus the reporters are cretins...always against Napoli.....in the last mnth 3 Roma players have had houses burgled and luxury cars nicked....fotballers are targets here because of their wealth....evry city including Milan and Turin suffers with rbbed footballers on a monthly basis...wonder why the Italian journalits always gleefully report it when it happens here
Journalists here are pathetic....am just amazed Il Mattino has not yer reported a 500 a side punch up in the city centre YE GODS

Troubled pre-match for Napoli's Hamsik:this morning his wife,pregnant,robbed of her car.Thieves w/ guns compelled her to step out the car
1 hour ago

It's raining here in Napoli.Maybe weather suits more to the ManCity...The city is truly boiling for the game.Get my insight @CNN at 18.00CET
4 hours ago

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:38 pm --

Manchester1894 said:

27 minutes ago

1 hour ago.Troubled pre-match for Napoli's Hamsik:this morning his wife,pregnant,robbed of her car.Thieves w/ guns compelled her to step out the car
1 hour ago

4 hours ago

...and yes Cavani house was robbed 6 weeks ago etc etc.....Jesus the reporters are cretins...always against Napoli.....in the last mnth 3 Roma players have had houses burgled and luxury cars nicked....fotballers are targets here because of their wealth....evry city including Milan and Turin suffers with rbbed footballers on a monthly basis...wonder why the Italian journalits always gleefully report it when it happens here
Journalists here are pathetic....am just amazed Il Mattino has not yer reported a 500 a side punch up in the city centre YE GODS

pete1201 said:
Been up naples centre...Via Toledo, Galleria area....walked spaccanapoli again tday...ate at Nennellas in Quartiieri Spagnoli. Both no g areas....guess what lads...City fans smiling enjoying themselves. Stopped 2 of them and asked how they were finding it....answer "never met such friendly people" even met 2 in the Quarter eating same place....s there you go City fans with a sense of adventure ging int nogo areas and enjoying the culture. Even met Bilboblu from bluemoon in the Galleria....he is fresh in this afternoon....had 10 minute chat...also met a City steward wh tld us niot t go upt Piazza Dante as had been an incident....bollox to that I was going that way and never saw a thing....people are just dying for an outbreak arent they.
Not to say there wont be a number of minor incidents. Generally everyone walking around smiling....as told you earlier the ultras i have had a chance to speak with said they have no axe to grind with city....

Yes both sides have idiots but there is not significant history bewteen the clubs...I may not be upto speed on events because i have been walking the streets for hours....have just checked the news here and still no reports....and with my own eyes I see no tension at the moment....can any eyewitnesses report otherwise?
Lets hope what I have witnessed continues....and those poor lads dwn at the port must be bored utta their heads...but at least they are safe

As I said....napolitans are very friendly....I would not be surprised to hear that some of them were invited for a free coffee or lunch......enjoy Naples....but after dark it gets very dangerous for turists in particular.

So be careful anyway and enjoy your stay.

At San Paolo 70000 people tonight wowww

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.