Doesn't sound like its going well...

pete1201 said:
Been up naples centre...Via Toledo, Galleria area....walked spaccanapoli again tday...ate at Nennellas in Quartiieri Spagnoli. Both no g areas....guess what lads...City fans smiling enjoying themselves. Stopped 2 of them and asked how they were finding it....answer "never met such friendly people" even met 2 in the Quarter eating same place....s there you go City fans with a sense of adventure ging int nogo areas and enjoying the culture. Even met Bilboblu from bluemoon in the Galleria....he is fresh in this afternoon....had 10 minute chat...also met a City steward wh tld us niot t go upt Piazza Dante as had been an incident....bollox to that I was going that way and never saw a thing....people are just dying for an outbreak arent they.
Not to say there wont be a number of minor incidents. Generally everyone walking around smiling....as told you earlier the ultras i have had a chance to speak with said they have no axe to grind with city....

Yes both sides have idiots but there is not significant history bewteen the clubs...I may not be upto speed on events because i have been walking the streets for hours....have just checked the news here and still no reports....and with my own eyes I see no tension at the moment....can any eyewitnesses report otherwise?
Lets hope what I have witnessed continues....and those poor lads dwn at the port must be bored utta their heads...but at least they are safe

great pete, long may it continue.

Meanwhile, Milner is famous! lol

O%20James%20is%20snapped%20on%20the%20way%20back.ashx

Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Pigeonho said:
I suspect 'Guiseppe' is the United version of Ono.
Yes, the stench of rag is strong from this one

What do you mean? I don't understand

Yeah right. I would suggest this is you in the middle, making a sloppy Giuseppe with your heroes.
Remind me of the recipe again. Is it six parts tomato to one part Mozarella?
347ee8m.jpg

pete1201 said:
Manchester1894 said:
I think I would change my mind once there and turn around. Some things are just not worth it.

CNN's Italian Reporter: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri</a>

Very bad premonitions for Napoli vs #mcfc :2 hours ago the smokestack in Napoli hotel went on fire n some players had to evacuate their room
27 minutes ago

Hamsik personally already suffered year ago robbery from thieves w/ guns:his Rolex was taken.That time,he considered move away from Naples
1 hour ago. ...and yes Cavani house was robbed 6 weeks ago etc etc.....Jesus the reporters are cretins...always against Napoli.....in the last mnth 3 Roma players have had houses burgled and luxury cars nicked....fotballers are targets here because of their wealth....evry city including Milan and Turin suffers with rbbed footballers on a monthly basis...wonder why the Italian journalits always gleefully report it when it happens here
Journalists here are pathetic....am just amazed Il Mattino has not yer reported a 500 a side punch up in the city centre YE GODS

Troubled pre-match for Napoli's Hamsik:this morning his wife,pregnant,robbed of her car.Thieves w/ guns compelled her to step out the car
1 hour ago

It's raining here in Napoli.Maybe weather suits more to the ManCity...The city is truly boiling for the game.Get my insight @CNN at 18.00CET
4 hours ago

-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:38 pm --

Manchester1894 said:
I think I would change my mind once there and turn around. Some things are just not worth it.

CNN's Italian Reporter: <a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/tancredipalmeri</a>

Very bad premonitions for Napoli vs #mcfc :2 hours ago the smokestack in Napoli hotel went on fire n some players had to evacuate their room
27 minutes ago

Hamsik personally already suffered year ago robbery from thieves w/ guns:his Rolex was taken.That time,he considered move away from Naples
1 hour ago.Troubled pre-match for Napoli's Hamsik:this morning his wife,pregnant,robbed of her car.Thieves w/ guns compelled her to step out the car
1 hour ago

It's raining here in Napoli.Maybe weather suits more to the ManCity...The city is truly boiling for the game.Get my insight @CNN at 18.00CET
4 hours ago

...and yes Cavani house was robbed 6 weeks ago etc etc.....Jesus the reporters are cretins...always against Napoli.....in the last mnth 3 Roma players have had houses burgled and luxury cars nicked....fotballers are targets here because of their wealth....evry city including Milan and Turin suffers with rbbed footballers on a monthly basis...wonder why the Italian journalits always gleefully report it when it happens here
Journalists here are pathetic....am just amazed Il Mattino has not yer reported a 500 a side punch up in the city centre YE GODS

welcome to our world

LongsightM13 said:
Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Yes, the stench of rag is strong from this one

What do you mean? I don't understand

Yeah right. I would suggest this is you in the middle, making a sloppy Giuseppe with your heroes.
Remind me of the recipe again. Is it six parts tomato to one part Mozarella?
347ee8m.jpg

You will see me disappearing tomorrow....I am here just for the day and maybe tomorrow if we win.....

Got to say i have been to Naples twice now in 12 months . first time was to watch Liverpool and the second time was as a tourist ( stopped off there on a cruise ship when i went watching Liverpool me and 2 mates didnt even make it into the ground the coaches dropped us off outside the stadium and to get to the away section you have to walk past and through the Italian ultras . It was the scaryest experience of my life and at 46 years old never want to go through that again Lads its so hard to explain how bad this place is. We only felt safe when we were in our hotel bar watching the game. Like i said i went as a tourist in august me and my partner and our 6 year old daughter and even then we were stopped by 2 lads on a moped who wanted us to but a I PAD2 for 40 euros we had no choice but once back on ship opened it up and it was a block of wood in the box . The city is built on the side of an hill but every street is covered in graffiti At night the streets are dim and not very welcoming Just hope everything passes off tonight hope City win for the REAL Mancunians above all keep safe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.