Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

oakiecokie

7 March 2014, 11:35
Tattooist slammed for inking pet dog

Tattoo /Instagram
A New York tattoo artist has been slammed after inking his dog with a heart and his wife's name while it was still under anaesthetic following surgery.

Mistah Metro posted an image on Instagram of his pet lying sedated with a heart-shaped tattoo with an arrow through it and a ribbon around it reading 'Alex' and 'Mel'.

Alongside the picture the artist wrote: "One of the many reasons my dog is cooler than yours!

"She had her spleen removed today and the vet let me tattoo her while she was under. #dogs"

The artwork was inked on the right shoulder of brown and white pit-bull mix, whose name is Zion.

The tattoo led to a ferocious backlash online, with animal lovers condemning Metro, who works for American reality NY Ink star Chris Torres.

Although it is not illegal to tattoo a dog, the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) condemned the move.

"Tattooing an animal for the vain sake of joy and entertainment of the owner without any regard for the well-being of the animal is not something the ASPCA supports," said a ASPCA spokesman.

The vet who allowed the tattoo has not been identified. The picture was initially republished on website Gothamist, triggering an avalanche of complaints.

Many Twitter users were appalled by the tattoo, calling for the dog to be taken away from his owner.

These guy needs a good slapping on a train.Horrible twats.

The dog will feel a right **** if they split up, laser treatment to remove the names.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Fucking brainless bell end - they should twat him with a baseball bat and tattoo 'UTTER ****' across his forehead in dayglo ink whilst he's unconscious.

Strange comment from a man against the removing a Paedophiles genitals or killing murderers
:)
As it happens i would gladly pass you the bat and plug in the tattoo gun

talkativesprout said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Fucking brainless bell end - they should twat him with a baseball bat and tattoo 'UTTER ****' across his forehead in dayglo ink whilst he's unconscious.

Strange comment from a man against the removing a Paedophiles genitals or killing murderers
:)
As it happens i would gladly pass you the bat and plug in the tattoo gun

I don't think sarcasm travels well via the internet, so I thought I'd pre-empt the lynch mob.
Truth be told, both the owner and tattooist are knobheads, but then the world will never be short of that particular commodity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.