Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

I have trouble with my dog when he sees other dogs he is off and wants to play. Solution i have him on a 10 ft lead and never let him off when other dogs are around. I walk him on a field with 4 football pitches and a wooded area with only 3 entrances. when i do let him off i can see all the entrances and have time to get his lead on before he even notices any other dogs.

It is not my dogs fault he runs after dogs it's mine as a poor trainer, that said i have realised my shortcomings and took steps to stop it happening. Guess i'm fick as fuck too

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So basically Kev, you base your outlook regarding dogs and the intelligence of dog owners on two isolated incidents.
Do you consider a sample group of two daft owners sufficient to tar us all with the same brush?
I already knew that Dynarod was a simpleton, but I always credited you with being far brighter.
Oh well, you live and learn.
At least you have the support of the idiot demographic.

Yes NF, because in the 13 years that I've been a parent, I've only had experienced two incidents with dogs despite taking them to football training and games four times a week, parks a ridiculous amount of times, beaches whenever the weather deems fit and country parks sometimes when it doesn't.

Never yet have I witnessed a dog owner see us coming with kids and call the dog back "just in case".

The poster on the previous page who I can't remember because I've drank Stella since then, called it when he said that it's the sheer shock of dog owners that people might not like them that stands out. You've proved this by, and some might say again, starting with the insults as soon as somebody suggests that they have an alternative opinion to yours.

citykev28 said:
So basically Kev, you base your outlook regarding dogs and the intelligence of dog owners on two isolated incidents.
Do you consider a sample group of two daft owners sufficient to tar us all with the same brush?
I already knew that Dynarod was a simpleton, but I always credited you with being far brighter.

Yes NF, because in the 13 years that I've been a parent, I've only had experienced two incidents with dogs despite taking them to football training and games four times a week, parks a ridiculous amount of times, beaches whenever the weather deems fit and country parks sometimes when it doesn't.

Never yet have I witnessed a dog owner see us coming with kids and call the dog back "just in case".

The poster on the previous page who I can't remember because I've drank Stella since then, called it when he said that it's the sheer shock of dog owners that people might not like them that stands out. You've proved this by, and some might say again, starting with the insults as soon as somebody suggests that they have an alternative opinion to yours.

So you have never walked past an owner with their dog on the lead? Strange given the number of times you take your kids out. You wouldn't even notice that i had already called my dog back so that it is on its lead or walking to heal rather than bothering you - precisely because it doesnt bother you.

My point, and that of Talkativesprout is that you will only ever get engaged like that by irresponsible dog owners, because the responsible ones will already have the 'issue' resolved before you ever get engaged.

While we are talking about responsibility, i have been bothered by more unruly kids who want to stroke, pull, poke, pick up my dog than i have by other dogs. Parents (particularly those without dogs) also need to take a responsibility to teach their kids about respecting dogs and other people in general.

If my dog is on a lead and your kid comes up and "strokes" it without checking my permission first, who should be responsible if the dog, that didnt ask to be stroked, nips the kid. Note, this is not aimed specifically at you / your kids Kev, just a general point.

Southbanken said:
citykev28 said:

So you have never walked past an owner with their dog on the lead? Strange given the number of times you take your kids out. You wouldn't even notice that i had already called my dog back so that it is on its lead or walking to heal rather than bothering you - precisely because it doesnt bother you.

My point, and that of Talkativesprout is that you will only ever get engaged like that by irresponsible dog owners, because the responsible ones will already have the 'issue' resolved before you ever get engaged.

While we are talking about responsibility, i have been bothered by more unruly kids who want to stroke, pull, poke, pick up my dog than i have by other dogs. Parents (particularly those without dogs) also need to take a responsibility to teach their kids about respecting dogs and other people in general.

If my dog is on a lead and your kid comes up and "strokes" it without checking my permission first, who should be responsible if the dog, that didnt ask to be stroked, nips the kid. Note, this is not aimed specifically at you / your kids Kev, just a general point.

I take your point on all this and agree on the kids poking and stroking dogs. We teach our kids to never touch a dog unless it's owner says it's alright to.

I was talking about this thread with a woman in work who looks after the finances of our business which is a major UK food manufacturer. I told her about my issues with dogs and owners knowing that she worships her dog and does loads of charity work for other dogs, giving up her spare time to take unowned dogs out.

She was horrified by some of the things that have happened that I've mentioned in the thread and assured me that she is one of many decent dog owners who take everyone in the vicinity into consideration whilst out.

I may well have let the shitting dog incident of Saturday morning override my judgement and accept that there are decent dog owners. I still don't like the hairy bastards though.

stony said:
Dogs with tattoos, fuck me, they'll be having their ears pierced next.

15111.jpg

Fingered worse than that in Discoteque Royales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.