Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
talkativesprout said:
Fucking brainless bell end - they should twat him with a baseball bat and tattoo 'UTTER ****' across his forehead in dayglo ink whilst he's unconscious.

Strange comment from a man against the removing a Paedophiles genitals or killing murderers
:)
As it happens i would gladly pass you the bat and plug in the tattoo gun

I don't think sarcasm travels well via the internet, so I thought I'd pre-empt the lynch mob.
Truth be told, both the owner and tattooist are knobheads, but then the world will never be short of that particular commodity.

you forgot the smileys you sarky twat :)

Though i should og guessed something was amiss when you was going to tattoo him whilst unconscious...That would never do.

Re: Dog gets a tattoo ... tw!t of an owner & tattooist.

CTID1988 said:
A good alternative to chipping it

It's compulsory in France to tattoo a dogs identity on its ear.
You cannot sell an untatooed dog.

citykev28 said:
I have to say I'm yet to meet an intelligent dog owner.

Just to back up your theory...
4bfa6160c3a1c.jpg

citykev28 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Just to back up your theory...
4bfa6160c3a1c.jpg

1-0 to kev.

Kev is a ****, endorsed by a thick plastic sherman.

Now now Mr Fetlocks, Let me explain myself.

I cannot fucking stand the hairy fuckers. Would I hurt one? No. I just don't like them. I can't really explain it but then I can't really explain why I'm petrified of pigeons.

I'm not saying that intelligent people don't own dogs. They certainly do. I know a number of intelligent people who own dogs. It's just that when these people and their dogs are together, I've yet to meet the dog owner that maintains this intelligence.

I don't want a dog running at me. I don't want a dog chasing my child's football in the park. I couldn't give a good fuck if he likes me. I don't want to walk across a sports field where the remnants of a shit or even the shit itself is present. I find it extremely arrogant for dog owners to boldly predict "He won't bite you". I don't think a dog understands what his owner is saying to him.

A while ago, we got talking to a chap at the park who had two dogs because we don't want our kids being terrified of them. He was a good bloke with kids around the same age as ours. He had a big Doberman type of thing and a snapping little twat of a dog. It used to growl at the kids but he assured us it was the canine version of little man syndrome. His missus was pregnant with their third child. We didn't see him for a good 6 months and when we did, he only had the big dog. The little one had bitten the newborn child. He didn't see it coming from a dog that I would never have had in the same house as my children.

Only this morning, a respectable looking pension aged woman was watching me set the goals up for my under 7's team. She said "good morning", I responded. She got to the other side of the pitch, her dog shit on the grass, she walked off. Had I confronted her, a 6 foot 1 skin headed bloke would have been seen as out of order.

I've yet to meet the dog owner who is 100% understanding that maybe, just maybe, other people don't share their fondness of dogs. I am not wumming, I am not a prick.

citykev28 said:
citykev28 said:
1-0 to kev.

Kev is a ****, endorsed by a thick plastic sherman.

Now now Mr Fetlocks, Let me explain myself.

I cannot fucking stand the hairy fuckers. Would I hurt one? No. I just don't like them. I can't really explain it but then I can't really explain why I'm petrified of pigeons.

I'm not saying that intelligent people don't own dogs. They certainly do. I know a number of intelligent people who own dogs. It's just that when these people and their dogs are together, I've yet to meet the dog owner that maintains this intelligence.

I don't want a dog running at me. I don't want a dog chasing my child's football in the park. I couldn't give a good fuck if he likes me. I don't want to walk across a sports field where the remnants of a shit or even the shit itself is present. I find it extremely arrogant for dog owners to boldly predict "He won't bite you". I don't think a dog understands what his owner is saying to him.

A while ago, we got talking to a chap at the park who had two dogs because we don't want our kids being terrified of them. He was a good bloke with kids around the same age as ours. He had a big Doberman type of thing and a snapping little twat of a dog. It used to growl at the kids but he assured us it was the canine version of little man syndrome. His missus was pregnant with their third child. We didn't see him for a good 6 months and when we did, he only had the big dog. The little one had bitten the newborn child. He didn't see it coming from a dog that I would never have had in the same house as my children.

Only this morning, a respectable looking pension aged woman was watching me set the goals up for my under 7's team. She said "good morning", I responded. She got to the other side of the pitch, her dog shit on the grass, she walked off. Had I confronted her, a 6 foot 1 skin headed bloke would have been seen as out of order.

I've yet to meet the dog owner who is 100% understanding that maybe, just maybe, other people don't share their fondness of dogs. I am not wumming, I am not a prick.

100% agree. If people like dogs great I wish them and their pets many happy years together. But dog owners just seem unable to fathom the wild idea that some people don't want their dog jumping all over them trying to lick you with a tongue that moments before was all over it's balls, they don't want to have to walk everywhere with their head towards the grounds dodging the shit they were too lazy to pick up, they don't want to have to worry about the dogs off their leads coming towards your children at the park. There's an arrogance that goes with dog owners where they feel their dog can do what it wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.