Dog House

i've told the missus i'm going to punch her dads teeth in, things aren't going well here at the minute. I'm not violent but the cnut needs it, the interfering bastard

The missus has said i've been doing summat similar. I wouldn't call it punching her full blast just half nudges and the odd kick. Thing is she is keith cheggars and it shits me up when she says i've done it. Gonna start sleeping in a straight jacket. If she wasn't pregnant i'd twat her for complaining. Slag

Damocles said:
This morning, I had a dream that I was boxing (as it was a former sport of mine when I was a kid).

I was awoken by a rather large shout. Seems I had been punching my girlfriend in the face repeatedly, whilst I was sleeping.

She currently isn't speaking to me.

Does anyone know if Hallmark do a "Sorry I split your lip while sleeping" card?

You need a really special custom card for that. One that is professionally handmade and unique.

I wonder where you could have one made at a reasonable price ?

stony said:
Damocles said:
This morning, I had a dream that I was boxing (as it was a former sport of mine when I was a kid).

I was awoken by a rather large shout. Seems I had been punching my girlfriend in the face repeatedly, whilst I was sleeping.

You need a really special custom card for that. One that is professionally handmade and unique.

I've heard 'Belle Vue Crafts' store have all your worldy card and craft needs, would i be right in thinking this?

GStar said:
stony said:
Damocles said:

I've heard 'BelleCrafts' store have all your worldy card and craft needs, would i be right in thinking this?

Edited for accuracy, but you're right GStar, i believe they do

GStar said:
stony said:
Damocles said:

I've heard 'Belle Vue Crafts' store have all your worldy card and craft needs, would i be right in thinking this?
ffs gstar at least get the name right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.