Dog House

If you ever want to even see a vagina again let alone diddle it, you better do some serious arse kissin

I recommend BelleCrafts too, very good price and very good quality.
:)

Damocles said:
This morning, I had a dream that I was boxing (as it was a former sport of mine when I was a kid).

I was awoken by a rather large shout. Seems I had been punching my girlfriend in the face repeatedly, whilst I was sleeping.

She currently isn't speaking to me.

Does anyone know if Hallmark do a "Sorry I split your lip while sleeping" card?

I actually had tears running down my face when i read this!
Bet your other half did too......but not through laughing!

Damocles said:
This morning, I had a dream that I was boxing (as it was a former sport of mine when I was a kid).

I was awoken by a rather large shout. Seems I had been punching my girlfriend in the face repeatedly, whilst I was sleeping.

She currently isn't speaking to me.

Does anyone know if Hallmark do a "Sorry I split your lip while sleeping" card?

This has a certain excellent comedy factor to it, that I feel no guilt in laughing!

I shouldn't, but you just can't help it, can you?!!

bluegorton said:
But where is this "bellecraft" you speak of, sounds like a quality establishment selling tip top quality merchandise and no mistake.

I'd also like to know where such an emporium exists that may furnish me with suitable crafty things at bargain prices.

stonerblue said:
bluegorton said:
But where is this "bellecraft" you speak of, sounds like a quality establishment selling tip top quality merchandise and no mistake.

I'd also like to know where such an emporium exists that may furnish me with suitable crafty things at bargain prices.

Funny you should ask, it's on Bell Lane in Bury, next door to the Bluebell pub and next door but two to the brothel.

This thread is funny as fuck !!

Everyone at work is looking at me strange , cos i cant stop laughing my bollocks off....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.