Dog House

Watched a documentry awhile back about sleep conditions and there's been a fair few murder cases where people have cited sleep-walking as their defence, can't remember if it actully worked or not but some folks do some crazy shit while their asleep.

Oh and to the OP chocolates/flowers/shoes might do the trick and sorry LMAO..

Damocles

A couple of months I was woken in the middle of the night by being repeatedly on the receiving end of kidney shots.........turns out my hubby was dreaming he was fighting off a large dog from attacking the kids and I ended up bearing the brunt of it. Not suprised your Mrs is hacked off, hope she does what I did and milked it for all it was worth!!

Blumers Bloomers said:
Damocles

A couple of months I was woken in the middle of the night by being repeatedly on the receiving end of kidney shots.........turns out my hubby was dreaming he was fighting off a large dog from attacking the kids and I ended up bearing the brunt of it. Not suprised your Mrs is hacked off, hope she does what I did and milked it for all it was worth!!

All sorted now.

I would have expected this, as when I'm in trouble, normal women sit around and sulk until I kiss their arse enough, or buy them off.

My girlfriend's response was to not speak to me all yesterday and wait until this morning. Then, during my bleary eyed, morning visit to the bathroom, she ran in the bathroom and twatted me back. She said now we're even, then start acting normally and went downstairs to make some toast.
There is nothing to quite wake you up like a screaming woman surprise punching you while you are shitting.

I think I am on to a winner with this girl.

Damocles said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Damocles

All sorted now.

I would have expected this, as when I'm in trouble, normal women sit around and sulk until I kiss their arse enough, or buy them off.

My girlfriend's response was to not speak to me all yesterday and wait until this morning. Then, during my bleary eyed, morning visit to the bathroom, she ran in the bathroom and twatted me back. She said now we're even, then start acting normally and went downstairs to make some toast.
There is nothing to quite wake you up like a screaming woman surprise punching you while you are shitting.

I think I am on to a winner with this girl.

ispc013051.jpg

stony said:
stonerblue said:
bluegorton said:
But where is this "bellecraft" you speak of, sounds like a quality establishment selling tip top quality merchandise and no mistake.

I'd also like to know where such an emporium exists that may furnish me with suitable crafty things at bargain prices.

Funny you should ask, it's on Bell Lane in Bury, next door to the Bluebell pub and next door but two to the brothel.

What a very handy location. I may just pop in after i've finished at the broth..er, pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.